Chili Lime Steak Taco Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently made these Chili Lime Steak Tacos and they were such a hit at my place, I just had to share! They’re super flavorful, and the chili-lime marinade really takes the steak to the next level. Thought you all might enjoy this! 😊

Ingredients:

• 1 lb flank steak (or skirt steak works too)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
  • 1 tsp lime zest
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Corn or flour tortillas
  • Optional toppings: diced avocado, cilantro, chopped onions, cotija cheese, salsa, or sour cream
Marinade Directions:

1. Mix olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
  2. Place the steak in a ziplock bag or shallow dish and pour the marinade over it. Make sure the steak is fully coated.
  3. Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins (though longer is better—2 hours is perfect if you have the time).
Cooking:

1. Heat a grill or a skillet to medium-high heat.
  2. Cook the steak for about 5-6 minutes per side (depending on your preferred doneness). Let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  3. Warm up your tortillas on the grill or stovetop.
  4. Slice the steak against the grain and assemble your tacos with your favorite toppings!
    Chili Lime Steak Taco Recipe.jpg
Super easy, fresh, and seriously tasty. Let me know if you try them or have your own taco twists! 🌮🔥

This is an awesome quick and easy recipe. I made this exactly as written, and it was perfectly delicious.;);)(y)

Back