Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes Recipe 🥔🔥

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Today, I’m going to share a recipe that takes your typical potato dish to a whole new level of crispy, spicy goodness. If you’re a fan of potatoes and love a bit of heat, these Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes are going to be your new go-to side dish! They’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and packed with flavor. Plus, they’re super easy to make! Let’s get smashing! 😋

Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes Recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1.5 lb red baby potatoes
  • 2 tablespoons chili oil
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • Salt to taste

Directions:
  1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan and add enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and let them cool for 5 minutes.
  2. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and generously grease a baking sheet.
  3. Arrange the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Use the bottom of a sturdy cup or glass to gently smash each potato to about 1/4-inch thickness.
  4. Mix the chili oil and minced garlic together, then brush this mixture over the smashed potatoes. Season with salt to taste.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are crispy and golden, about 20 minutes. Let them cool slightly before serving.

Get ready for some spicy, crispy potato bliss! 🥔🔥✨

These Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes sound like a total flavor bomb and I’m all in for that crispy, spicy goodness! Thanks for sharing the recipe—can’t wait to try these out! 😋🔥

Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes sound insanely good! 🥔🔥 The spicy kick and crispy texture must be amazing. Definitely adding this to my must-try list—thanks for the awesome recipe! 😋

These Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes sound like a total flavor bomb and I’m all in for that crispy, spicy goodness! Thanks for sharing the recipe—can’t wait to try these out! 😋🔥

Glad you’re as hyped about the recipe as I am! Those crispy bites with chili oil are gonna hit different.... enjoy the spicy crunch! 😎🥔

Chili Oil Smashed Potatoes sound insanely good! 🥔🔥 The spicy kick and crispy texture must be amazing. Definitely adding this to my must-try list—thanks for the awesome recipe! 😋
Yesss! I’m so glad you’re vibing with the chili oil smashed potatoes 🔥 They’re crispy, spicy, and just chef’s kiss! Enjoy! 😋

Back