Chili’s Salsa Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to this easy and delicious Chili’s Salsa Recipe! 🌶️🍅 Perfect for dipping or adding a fresh kick to your meals. Enjoy making it at home! 😋👍

Ingredients:
131×119
40 kB

1721407835979.png

• 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Combine Ingredients: In a blender or food processor, combine the diced tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, cilantro, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, and sugar (if using).
  2. Blend: Pulse the mixture until you reach your desired consistency. For a chunkier salsa, blend less; for a smoother salsa, blend more.
  3. Chill: Transfer the salsa to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  4. Serve: Serve with tortilla chips, or use it as a topping for your favorite Mexican dishes.
Enjoy your homemade Chili’s-style salsa! 🌶️🍅

Yum, Chili’s salsa is such a classic! Can’t wait to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing this recipe—my chips and I are ready! 😋

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to this easy and delicious Chili’s Salsa Recipe! 🌶️🍅 Perfect for dipping or adding a fresh kick to your meals. Enjoy making it at home! 😋👍

Ingredients:
131×119
40 kB

View attachment 5155
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Combine Ingredients: In a blender or food processor, combine the diced tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, cilantro, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, and sugar (if using).
  2. Blend: Pulse the mixture until you reach your desired consistency. For a chunkier salsa, blend less; for a smoother salsa, blend more.
  3. Chill: Transfer the salsa to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  4. Serve: Serve with tortilla chips, or use it as a topping for your favorite Mexican dishes.
Enjoy your homemade Chili’s-style salsa! 🌶️🍅
Chili’s salsa at home? Yes, please! I’m excited to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🌶️🍅

Back