Chilli Recipe

Hey there! Get ready to spice up your cooking with my go-to chili recipe! Whether I'm craving a cozy night in or hosting friends, this dish never fails to impress. It's packed with flavor and super easy to whip up, making it perfect for any occasion. So let's dive in together and create something delicious! 🤤😋

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped (any color)
  • 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 2 tablespoons chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon oregano
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Optional toppings: cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, cilantro, avocado
Instructions:
  1. Cook the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat until browned. If there's excess fat, drain it.
  2. Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and chopped bell pepper to the pot. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
  3. Stir in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, tomato paste, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. Let the chili simmer uncovered on low heat for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  5. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
Warm up your evenings with this comforting chili recipe—it's my go-to for cozy nights or entertaining friends. Give it a try and savor the homemade goodness!👌;)

Best-Chili-Recipe-main-1 (1).jpg

This chili looks like the perfect way to warm up those tastebuds! Loving the easy ingredients and the option to pile on all the yummy toppings ..Def gotta try this recipe for my next game night 🔥✊

Chili is the ultimate comfort food—a hearty and flavorful stew packed with meat, beans, tomatoes, and spices, perfect for warming up on a chilly day! 🌶️🍲 Whether you prefer it spicy or mild, with beef, turkey, or beans, there's a chili recipe out there to suit every taste and craving. 😋🔥 Grab a bowl, top it with your favorite garnishes like cheese, sour cream, or fresh cilantro, and dig in for a cozy and satisfying meal! 🥄🌟

This chili looks like the perfect way to warm up those tastebuds! Loving the easy ingredients and the option to pile on all the yummy toppings ..Def gotta try this recipe for my next game night 🔥✊
Hey there! 🌶️ I think a good chili recipe balances hearty beans and tender meat with a spicy kick. Though, simmering it low and slow brings out the best flavors! 🥄

Back