Chilli Vanilla Ice Cream

YoMama

Novice Foodie
Hey folks, check out this crazy combo I tried: Chilli Vanilla Ice Cream! Just throw some dried red chilies into your vanilla ice cream mix, pop it in the freezer, and you've got yourself a spicy-sweet treat. Who knew heat could go so well with the chill of ice cream?

Chilli Vanilla Ice Cream.jpg

Ingredients:

4 cup vanilla ice cream
2 cup whipped cream
mint leaves as required
2 cup dry red chili
1 cup sugar

Instruction
Step 1

Add whipped cream and sugar to a bowl and mix it using a spatula. Once it turns fluffy, add vanilla ice cream and whisk properly. Now add the dried red chilies in it and mix well.

Step 2

Transfer this on a tray or mould and place it in the freezer. Serve the scoop in a small bowl with some mint leaves.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

As a sweet foodie, your Chili Vanilla Ice Cream sounds intriguing, especially with the twist. I'll definitely give it a try and let you know if I like spicy ice cream. Thanks for the recipe! :)

Oh wow, Chilli Vanilla Ice Cream? 🌶️🍦 That sounds like an adventurous flavor combo! Can't wait to give it a try and experience that sweet and spicy sensation. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🤩👩‍🍳

Hey folks, check out this crazy combo I tried: Chilli Vanilla Ice Cream! Just throw some dried red chilies into your vanilla ice cream mix, pop it in the freezer, and you've got yourself a spicy-sweet treat. Who knew heat could go so well with the chill of ice cream?

View attachment 778

Ingredients:

4 cup vanilla ice cream
2 cup whipped cream
mint leaves as required
2 cup dry red chili
1 cup sugar

Instruction
Step 1

Add whipped cream and sugar to a bowl and mix it using a spatula. Once it turns fluffy, add vanilla ice cream and whisk properly. Now add the dried red chilies in it and mix well.

Step 2
Transfer this on a tray or mould and place it in the freezer. Serve the scoop in a small bowl with some mint leaves.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think!
WOAH! This is a unique flavor of ice cream, I may try this one. Thanks for sharing it😍🤤

Oh, let me tell you about this delightful creation—chili vanilla ice cream! 🍦🌶️ It's a unique twist on a classic favorite that's sure to tantalize your taste buds in the most unexpected yet delightful way!

Back