Chimichurri Shrimp Recipe

byang05

Culinary Explorer
Chimichurri Shrimp.jpeg

I’ve got a recipe for you that’s super quick, easy, and absolutely bursting with flavor. Chimichurri Shrimp! It’s got this amazing garlicky, herby sauce that pairs perfectly with juicy shrimp. Great for a quick dinner or even as an appetizer. Let’s dive in!

Ingredients:

• 500g shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:

1. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, parsley, cilantro, garlic, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to make the chimichurri sauce.
  2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side, until they turn pink and opaque.
  4. Remove the skillet from the heat and toss the shrimp with the chimichurri sauce.
  5. Serve hot, with extra chimichurri on the side.

A Quick, flavorful Chimichurri Shrimp that’s perfect for any occasion. Enjoy your tasty seafood dish! Let me know in the comments on what you think about my recipe :))

Chimichurri Shrimp sounds like a flavor explosion! 🍤🌿 Love the idea of that zesty sauce—definitely trying this for my next dinner.

View attachment 5377
I’ve got a recipe for you that’s super quick, easy, and absolutely bursting with flavor. Chimichurri Shrimp! It’s got this amazing garlicky, herby sauce that pairs perfectly with juicy shrimp. Great for a quick dinner or even as an appetizer. Let’s dive in!

Ingredients:

• 500g shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:

1. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, parsley, cilantro, garlic, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to make the chimichurri sauce.
  2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side, until they turn pink and opaque.
  4. Remove the skillet from the heat and toss the shrimp with the chimichurri sauce.
  5. Serve hot, with extra chimichurri on the side.

A Quick, flavorful Chimichurri Shrimp that’s perfect for any occasion. Enjoy your tasty seafood dish! Let me know in the comments on what you think about my recipe :))
This sounds incredible! 🌿🍤 I love the idea of pairing shrimp with chimichurri—such a fresh and zesty combo. Do you have any suggestions for sides that would complement this dish?

Back