chipotle steak recipe

BEBE_

Novice Foodie
Introduction:

I recently tried out a Chipotle Steak recipe that completely blew me away! 🥩🔥 The smoky, spicy flavors combined with the tenderness of the steak made for an unforgettable meal. It's surprisingly easy to make and perfect for a weekend grill session or a special dinner at home.

Ingredients:

• 1 lb flank or skirt steak
  • 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Procedure:

1. Prepare the Marinade: In a bowl, combine the chopped chipotle peppers, minced garlic, olive oil, lime juice, ground cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to form a marinade.
  2. Marinate the Steak: Place the steak in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the steak, ensuring it’s well-coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, to allow the flavors to infuse the meat.
  3. Grill the Steak: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and let any excess drip off. Grill the steak for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the time according to your desired level of doneness.
  4. Rest and Slice: Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. This helps retain the juices. Slice the steak thinly against the grain.
  5. Garnish and Serve: Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over the sliced steak. Serve with your favorite sides like rice, beans, or grilled vegetables.
Conclusion:

And that's it, a mouthwatering Chipotle Steak that's sure to impress! 🌮🌶️ The combination of spices and the kick from the chipotle peppers make this dish a standout. Give it a try, and let the smoky flavors transport you to a taste paradise. Enjoy! 😋
Chipotle-Steak-Tasty-1200.jpg

That Chipotle Steak recipe sounds fire! 🔥 Can't wait to try it out on my grill this weekend. Thanks for the tasty suggestion! 🥩

Back