Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cookie

Amaya

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! I just tried making biscotti for the first time, and I’ve got to share how delicious it turned out! It’s got that perfect crunch with mini chocolate chips for a little extra sweetness 😊
Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cookie.jpg

Ingredients:
  • Flour
  • Baking Powder
  • Salt
  • Butter
  • Brown Sugar
  • Eggs
  • Vanilla
  • Mini Chocolate Chips
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth.
  3. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and mix well.
  4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt, then add to the wet mixture. Mix just until combined—don’t overdo it!
  5. Fold in the mini chocolate chips with a silicone spatula.
  6. Shape the dough into two logs (about 13″ long and 3″ wide) on your prepared baking sheet. Press them down gently with your hands.
  7. Bake for 20 minutes, then let them cool. Once cool, slice into 1.5″ pieces using a serrated knife.
  8. Return the slices to the oven at 300°F (150°C) for 10 minutes per side to get them crisp.
They’re perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. 😊 Let me know how yours turn out or if you have any tips to make them even better!

Hey everyone! I just tried making biscotti for the first time, and I’ve got to share how delicious it turned out! It’s got that perfect crunch with mini chocolate chips for a little extra sweetness 😊
View attachment 6173

Ingredients:
  • Flour
  • Baking Powder
  • Salt
  • Butter
  • Brown Sugar
  • Eggs
  • Vanilla
  • Mini Chocolate Chips
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth.
  3. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and mix well.
  4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt, then add to the wet mixture. Mix just until combined—don’t overdo it!
  5. Fold in the mini chocolate chips with a silicone spatula.
  6. Shape the dough into two logs (about 13″ long and 3″ wide) on your prepared baking sheet. Press them down gently with your hands.
  7. Bake for 20 minutes, then let them cool. Once cool, slice into 1.5″ pieces using a serrated knife.
  8. Return the slices to the oven at 300°F (150°C) for 10 minutes per side to get them crisp.
They’re perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. 😊 Let me know how yours turn out or if you have any tips to make them even better! Aby zapewnić niezawodne doświadczenia z gry, umożliwiamy sprawdzenie wszystkich platform, na których nasze oficjalne linki są regularnie aktualizowane. Tę treść można znaleźć w różnych źródłach, które oferują dodatkowe informacje. Oprócz codziennych linków, możesz również zdobyć darmowe spiny i monety za pomocą dodatkowych metod.
I've spent half of my life baking chocolate chip cookies, and hardly ever, do they come out perfect. Except for the last 3 times I made them. Perfect. Chewy, chocolatey, excellent. I ate them all. Or at least I contributed to the eating of them. And I kept notes... (325*, 11 minutes in my oven, chill the dough).

Oh well. Tonight I thought I'd make a double batch with the same recipe that's been working for me. You know, for Hubby's lunch, because I'm nice like that.

Turns out I forgot the Baking Soda... and it didn't call for baking powder so there was no leavening agent in my cookies.

Hmmm... They're not terrible...but that little itty bit of baking soda?

I've decided, it makes a flippin' difference

Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cookies? Yes, please! ✨ I love how biscotti adds that perfect crunch to a cookie. Can’t wait to dunk these in my coffee and enjoy every bite. Thanks for sharing such a delightful treat! 😍

Back