Chocolate hazelnut ice cream cheesecake 🌰🍫

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Just wanted to drop some knowledge about this amazing dessert - Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream Cheesecake. I've been making it for years, tweaking the recipe here and there, and I think I've finally perfected it. So here it is, for all of you to enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions if you need help! 😊📚

1400×1750
239.4 kB

Chocolate hazelnut ice cream cheese cake.jpg

Prep: 15 mins
Serves 12

Ingredients​

• 200g honey nut cornflakes
  • 2 x 400g jars chocolate hazelnut spread
  • 2 x 180g tubs full-fat cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp roasted and chopped hazelnuts

Method​

• STEP 1
    Combine cornflakes and half a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread in a bowl and mix thoroughly, without worrying about breaking the cornflakes. Press the mixture firmly into the base of a 23cm springform tin.
  • STEP 2
    For the next step, ensure the cream cheese is smooth by beating it in a separate bowl, then gently fold in the remaining chocolate hazelnut spread. Spread this mixture evenly over the cornflake base, wrap the tin tightly in cling film, and freeze it overnight.
  • STEP 3
    Before serving, allow the dessert to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or until it can be easily sliced with a sharp knife. Serve the slices with a sprinkle of hazelnuts on top. This dessert can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.

1707×2560
639 kB

This Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream Cheesecake has me drooling on my keyboard! 🤤 Looks like the perfect combo of creamy and crunchy - gotta try making this soon! 🤗 Thanks for sharing your perfected recipe ..

Thank you for sharing your Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream Cheesecake recipe! It sounds like an indulgent and delightful treat that combines the richness of chocolate and the nuttiness of hazelnuts. The addition of ice cream adds a creamy texture that's sure to make every bite irresistible. Your detailed instructions make it seem achievable for home bakers like myself, and I can't wait to give it a try. I can already imagine the heavenly combination of flavors and the satisfying crunch of the hazelnut crust. It's sure to be a showstopper dessert at any gathering! 🌰🍫🍰

Back