🌰 Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse~

AOKN

Novice Foodie

Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse.jpg
I got the notion to share this recipe for sweet potato chocolate mousse on a warm night. Nothing is cozier to me than sweet potatoes and dark chocolate together. I thought of making a silky mousse using hazelnut meringue, whipped cream, clementines, and extra dark chocolate. It's ideal for every occasion since it hits the ideal balance between decadence and nostalgia!
😊🍫

Ingredients:​
  • 300g silken tofu​
  • 70g sweet potato puree​
  • 30g cocoa powder​
  • 45g maple syrup​
  • 60g refined coconut oil​
  • Pinch of salt​
  • 1 tsp agar powder​
Directions:​
  1. Boil the tofu in water for five minutes, and gently press it by placing a heavy object on top to drain the water. Press for about 15 minutes until the tofu weighs 225 grams.​
  2. Peel and chop the sweet potato, steam until cooked and mash into a puree.​
  3. Mix the agar powder with some boiling water and stir quickly until it dissolves.​
  4. Blend the tofu, sweet potato puree, cocoa powder, maple syrup, salt, and agar mixture until smooth. Add the coconut oil in a liquid state (if it is hardened, melt in a double boiler) and mix well.​
  5. Pour the mousse into a mold lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least four hours before serving.​
Indulge in the delicious Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse! 🍫 It's a delightful treat you don't want to miss out on.

This Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse sounds amazing! :love:🤤 Dark chocolate & sweet potato? Yum! Love that it's light & healthy-ish ..

🌰 Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse~? Wow, talk about a unique twist on dessert! Can't wait to indulge in this creamy delight. Thanks for the creative recipe share!

Back