Chocolate Marble Banana Bundt Cake

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 I just made up this Chocolate Marble Banana Bundt Cake because I was seriously craving it! 🍌🍫 The marbled chocolate and banana combo is both stunning and delicious. It was so easy to make and totally hit the spot. 😋🎂 Give it a try if you’re in the mood for something sweet—you won’t regret it!

Chocolate Marble Banana Bundt Ca.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 egg
  • ½ cup olive oil mayonnaise (or regular mayonnaise)
  • 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, mayonnaise, and mashed bananas until well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring just until combined.
  5. Divide the batter evenly between two bowls. Stir the melted chocolate into one of the bowls.
  6. Alternately spoon the plain and chocolate batters into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Use a knife to gently swirl the batters together.
  7. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your marbled cake! 🍌🍫

Hey everyone! 👋 I just made up this Chocolate Marble Banana Bundt Cake because I was seriously craving it! 🍌🍫 The marbled chocolate and banana combo is both stunning and delicious. It was so easy to make and totally hit the spot. 😋🎂 Give it a try if you’re in the mood for something sweet—you won’t regret it!

View attachment 5124

Ingredients:

• 1 egg
  • ½ cup olive oil mayonnaise (or regular mayonnaise)
  • 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, mayonnaise, and mashed bananas until well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring just until combined.
  5. Divide the batter evenly between two bowls. Stir the melted chocolate into one of the bowls.
  6. Alternately spoon the plain and chocolate batters into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Use a knife to gently swirl the batters together.
  7. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your marbled cake! 🍌🍫
Chocolate marble banana bundt cake sounds amazing! It's the perfect blend of sweet and decadent flavors, with the classic bundt shape making it a stunning centerpiece for any occasion. 🎂🍫🍌

Back