Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

otterlyslick

Novice Foodie
chocolatemugcake-1.jpg

I recently made the most delicious chocolate mug cake, and it was a game-changer for my sweet tooth cravings. It's quick, easy, and absolutely decadent. Here's the recipe so you can try it too!

Ingredients:

- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour​
- 4 tbsp sugar​
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder​
- 1/4 tsp baking powder​
- A pinch of salt​
- 3 tbsp milk​
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil​
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract​
- Optional: chocolate chips or a small piece of chocolate​

Instructions:

1. In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.​
2. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix until you get a smooth batter.​
3. Stir in a few chocolate chips or a piece of chocolate if you're feeling extra indulgent.​
4. Microwave on high for about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until the cake has risen and is set but still slightly gooey in the center.​
5. Let it cool for a minute or two (if you can wait that long!) and enjoy straight from the mug.​

Making this chocolate mug cake was such a delight—it’s perfect for a quick treat and satisfies all those chocolate cravings in no time. Give it a try next time you need a sweet fix!

View attachment 4336

I recently made the most delicious chocolate mug cake, and it was a game-changer for my sweet tooth cravings. It's quick, easy, and absolutely decadent. Here's the recipe so you can try it too!

Ingredients:

- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour​
- 4 tbsp sugar​
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder​
- 1/4 tsp baking powder​
- A pinch of salt​
- 3 tbsp milk​
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil​
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract​
- Optional: chocolate chips or a small piece of chocolate​

Instructions:

1. In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.​
2. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix until you get a smooth batter.​
3. Stir in a few chocolate chips or a piece of chocolate if you're feeling extra indulgent.​
4. Microwave on high for about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until the cake has risen and is set but still slightly gooey in the center.​
5. Let it cool for a minute or two (if you can wait that long!) and enjoy straight from the mug.​

Making this chocolate mug cake was such a delight—it’s perfect for a quick treat and satisfies all those chocolate cravings in no time. Give it a try next time you need a sweet fix!
Oh, mug cakes are my go-to for quick indulgence! Chocolate mug cakes are the best—so easy and satisfying.

This looks amazing! I love mug cakes for those late-night sweet tooth attacks. Definitely going to try this recipe - it looks super easy to follow. I also love that it has the option to add chocolate chips - maybe I'll try some peanut butter chips next time for a Reese's vibe! 🙂👌😉✨

Back