Chocotorta

Mystique

Novice Foodie
Ah, let me share with you a delightful dessert straight from Argentina - Chocotorta! 🇦🇷😋 This indulgent treat holds a special place in my heart as it reminds me of the warm hospitality and rich flavors I experienced during my time in Argentina.

Chocotorta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pack of chocolate cookies (such as Oreo)
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 cup of dulce de leche
  • 1 cup of cream cheese
  • 1 cup of whipped cream
  • Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder for garnish
Procedure:

1. Start by dipping the chocolate cookies in milk one by one and arranging them in a single layer at the bottom of a rectangular dish to form the first layer.
  2. In a separate bowl, mix the dulce de leche and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
  3. Spread a generous layer of the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture over the layer of chocolate cookies.
  4. Repeat the process by adding another layer of dipped chocolate cookies followed by another layer of the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture.
  5. Continue layering until you reach the top of the dish, ensuring the final layer is the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture.
  6. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld and the dessert to set.
  7. Before serving, spread a layer of whipped cream over the top and garnish with chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder.
  8. Slice into squares and serve chilled.
Perfect for sharing with friends and family, it's sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces and evoke memories of the vibrant culture of Argentina. Enjoy every rich and creamy bite! 🥰🇦🇷

I love the combination of chocolate cookies, creamy dulce de leche, and whipped cream. How long does it take to make this delicious dessert? 🥰

Ah, let me share with you a delightful dessert straight from Argentina - Chocotorta! 🇦🇷😋 This indulgent treat holds a special place in my heart as it reminds me of the warm hospitality and rich flavors I experienced during my time in Argentina.

View attachment 1729

Ingredients:

• 1 pack of chocolate cookies (such as Oreo)
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 cup of dulce de leche
  • 1 cup of cream cheese
  • 1 cup of whipped cream
  • Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder for garnish
Procedure:

1. Start by dipping the chocolate cookies in milk one by one and arranging them in a single layer at the bottom of a rectangular dish to form the first layer.
  2. In a separate bowl, mix the dulce de leche and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
  3. Spread a generous layer of the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture over the layer of chocolate cookies.
  4. Repeat the process by adding another layer of dipped chocolate cookies followed by another layer of the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture.
  5. Continue layering until you reach the top of the dish, ensuring the final layer is the dulce de leche and cream cheese mixture.
  6. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld and the dessert to set.
  7. Before serving, spread a layer of whipped cream over the top and garnish with chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder.
  8. Slice into squares and serve chilled.
Perfect for sharing with friends and family, it's sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces and evoke memories of the vibrant culture of Argentina. Enjoy every rich and creamy bite! 🥰🇦🇷
It sounds like a delicious and indulgent dessert, perfect for enjoying layers of chocolatey goodness. Can't wait to make this decadent treat for a sweet and satisfying ending to a meal. 🍫🍰🎉 Thanks for sharing the Chocotorta recipe!

Back