Chuck Roast Recipe

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer

Hey fellas! Check out this amazing Chuck Roast Recipe! 🥩🔥 It's a total game-changer for dinner time. Just throw everything in the oven and let the magic happen. Perfect for cozy nights in! 🍽️😋 #ComfortFood​

Chuck Roast Recipe​

Chuck Roast Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients​

• 4 lb boneless beef chuck roast
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large wedges
  • 2 cloves garlic, peeled (or 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
  • 6 carrots, whole
  • 2 celery stalks, cut into large pieces
  • 4 potatoes, cut into large pieces
  • 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary)
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 6 ounce tomato paste
  • 1 cup red wine
  • 2 cups beef stock
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions​

1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C). Season the beef on all sides with salt and pepper.
  2. In a large Dutch oven, heat the butter and vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
  3. Once hot and the butter is melted, add the seasoned beef and sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
  4. Toss together the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and rosemary in the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
  5. Stir in the tomato paste and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  6. Deglaze the pan with the red wine, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  7. Place the seared beef back in the pan and top with the beef stock. Add bay leaves.
  8. Cover and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook until the beef is tender and shreds easily, about 4 hours.
  9. Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Remove the bay leaves before serving. Serve hot with desired sides. Enjoy!

PS: I just made this Chuck Roast Recipe and my kitchen smells like heaven! 🤩🍲 Seriously, it's the ultimate comfort food with minimal effort. Can't wait to dig in and cozy up with a plateful!

Hey fellas! Check out this amazing Chuck Roast Recipe! 🥩🔥 It's a total game-changer for dinner time. Just throw everything in the oven and let the magic happen. Perfect for cozy nights in! 🍽️😋 #ComfortFood​

Chuck Roast Recipe​

View attachment 3943

Ingredients​

• 4 lb boneless beef chuck roast
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large wedges
  • 2 cloves garlic, peeled (or 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
  • 6 carrots, whole
  • 2 celery stalks, cut into large pieces
  • 4 potatoes, cut into large pieces
  • 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary)
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 6 ounce tomato paste
  • 1 cup red wine
  • 2 cups beef stock
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions​

1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C). Season the beef on all sides with salt and pepper.
  2. In a large Dutch oven, heat the butter and vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
  3. Once hot and the butter is melted, add the seasoned beef and sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
  4. Toss together the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and rosemary in the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
  5. Stir in the tomato paste and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  6. Deglaze the pan with the red wine, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  7. Place the seared beef back in the pan and top with the beef stock. Add bay leaves.
  8. Cover and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook until the beef is tender and shreds easily, about 4 hours.
  9. Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Remove the bay leaves before serving. Serve hot with desired sides. Enjoy!

PS: I just made this Chuck Roast Recipe and my kitchen smells like heaven! 🤩🍲 Seriously, it's the ultimate comfort food with minimal effort. Can't wait to dig in and cozy up with a plateful!
This chuck roast recipe looks perfect for a cozy dinner! Has anyone tried adding some root vegetables like carrots and potatoes to the pot? Can't wait to make this for a hearty meal! 🍖🥕🥔

This chuck roast recipe looks perfect for a cozy dinner! Has anyone tried adding some root vegetables like carrots and potatoes to the pot? Can't wait to make this for a hearty meal! 🍖🥕🥔
Thank you! Adding root vegetables like carrots and potatoes to the chuck roast sounds like a wonderful idea for making it even heartier and more flavorful. I'll definitely try that out for our next cozy dinner. Your suggestion has me looking forward to it even more! 🤗🍖

Back