Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps ("Bunuelos") Recipe

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
You guys want some thing which has to be baked for minimum for 30 min? Making something, that you have never heard before, Buñuelos, was my portion to show you. This treat, one of our 'cinnamon-sugar crisps' ('bunuelos' for the Spanish version), is mostly fried dough and people can hardly refuse this delicacy. 🤤

Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps (Bunuelos).jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas, whole or cut into shapes

Instruction:
  • Combine sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
  • Heat oil in a saucepan until it reaches 350°F (or test with a small piece of tortilla).
  • Fry tortillas until golden brown, then drain on paper towels.
  • While still warm, coat tortillas in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.

Serve and enjoy these delicious cinnamon-sugar crisps!

You guys want some thing which has to be baked for minimum for 30 min? Making something, that you have never heard before, Buñuelos, was my portion to show you. This treat, one of our 'cinnamon-sugar crisps' ('bunuelos' for the Spanish version), is mostly fried dough and people can hardly refuse this delicacy. 🤤

1171×720
178 kB

View attachment 2148
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup sugar

Instruction:
  • Heat oil in a saucepan until it reaches 350°F (or test with a small piece of tortilla).

It's crazy how something so simple can be so addictively good! I tried these bunuelos last weekend and ended up eating way more than I planned... couldn't resist the crispy, sugary goodness. 🤤

I'm absolutely thrilled to share this delightful Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps ("Bunuelos") recipe with you! 🎉✨ Get ready to indulge in crispy, golden bites of heaven, perfectly coated in cinnamon and sugar, bringing warmth and joy to every bite! 🌟🍪 Let's dive into this irresistible treat together and savor the magic of homemade goodness! 🤗👩‍🍳

I'm absolutely thrilled to share this delightful Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps ("Bunuelos") recipe with you! 🎉✨ Get ready to indulge in crispy, golden bites of heaven, perfectly coated in cinnamon and sugar, bringing warmth and joy to every bite! 🌟🍪 Let's dive into this irresistible treat together and savor the magic of homemade goodness! 🤗👩‍🍳

Oh, sounds like a party in my mouth! Can't wait to try those crispy cinnamon-sugar crisps! Thanks for sharing the recipe, gonna whip up a batch ASAP! 🎉👩‍🍳

View attachment 2148
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup sugar

Instruction:

Though, the key to a good bunuelos recipe is achieving that perfect balance of crispy texture and sweet cinnamon flavor. 💖🍪

View attachment 2148
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup sugar

Instruction:

Yum! These cinnamon-sugar crisps look like the perfect sweet treat. Can't wait to make them for dessert tonight! 🍩✨

Yum! 😋🍪 Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps (aka Bunuelos) look like crispy bites of heaven! Can't wait to sprinkle some sweetness into my day. Thanks for sharing!

Yum! 😋🍪 Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps (aka Bunuelos) look like crispy bites of heaven! Can't wait to sprinkle some sweetness into my day. Thanks for sharing!

Oh yeah, those cinnamon-sugar crisps are the bomb! Get ready for a sweet treat! Thanks for showing love for the recipe! 🤩👌

Back