Citrus Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa

SoulSeeker87

Novice Foodie
I am overjoyed to share this recipe for Citrus Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa with y'all. The combination of the juicy shrimp, the tangy citrus marinade, and the tropical mango salsa in these tacos will take your taste buds to paradise. Lol! It's also so eaaasssyyyy to prepare!!!! šŸ˜‹

shrimp-tacos-mango-salsa-8-1200x.jpg

Ingredients:

For the Citrus Shrimp:

1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Zest and juice of 1 lime
Zest and juice of 1 orange
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

For the Mango Salsa:

1 ripe mango, diced
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and pepper to taste

For Serving:

8 small flour or corn tortillas
Additional lime wedges for serving
Optional toppings: shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, sour cream, hot sauce

Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss until evenly coated. Let marinate for 15-30 minutes.
  2. While the shrimp is marinating, prepare the mango salsa. In another bowl, combine the diced mango, chopped red onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
  3. Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the marinated shrimp in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
  4. Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or directly over a gas flame until lightly charred and pliable.
  5. To assemble the tacos, place a spoonful of mango salsa on each tortilla, followed by a few citrus shrimp. Top with optional toppings such as shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, sour cream, and hot sauce. Squeeze additional lime juice over the top if desired.
  6. Serve the Citrus Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa immediately, and enjoy the burst of flavors with each bite!
You can adjust the recipe to your liking and ingredient availability. I hope y'all can enjoy this yummy treat! :)šŸ¤

I made these delicious Citrus Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa, and I could say, they were bursting with flavor! Each bite is filled with pure sunshine! So easy to prepare, yet incredibly tasty! šŸ¤šŸŒ®šŸ„­

OMG! I already imagine the burst of flavors from the tangy citrus marinade paired with the sweet and tropical mango salsa ā€“ what a perfect combination! Plus, the ease of preparation makes it even more enticing. I can't wait to try making these tacos and transport my taste buds to paradise.

Back