Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hi cookie lovers! Today, I'm sharing timeless Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. It's a simple cookie loved by all.
So, let's make a bunch of these irresistible treats and enjoy some sweet memories together!

Ingredients:
1536×780
113.7 kB

• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
    chocochipcookies.jpg
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease them.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
  6. Fold in the semisweet chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
  10. Serve warm or at room temperature, and enjoy the classic deliciousness of these Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Share these delightful treats with your loved ones and spread some cookie joy!

These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to please any cookie lover! I've made them several times, and they always turn out perfectly. The combination of buttery dough and melty chocolate chips is simply irresistible. Craving again! 😋

oh I'm in love with this! will be making this as soon as the weekend arrives! my family will surely love it, thank you for sharing this 😍

These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are pure heaven in every bite! 🍪🍫💫 Soft, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate chips, they're an absolute must-have for any cookie lover. Baking a batch fills the kitchen with the most irresistible aroma, and indulging in warm cookies fresh from the oven is pure bliss. 😍👌

Yum, classic chocolate chip cookies are always a hit! Can't wait to bake up a batch of these nostalgic goodies. Thanks for sharing the recipe

Back