Classic Egg Salad

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, lovely foodies! Today, I'm sharing with you my beloved Egg Salad recipe. It is easy, flavorful, and ideal for any dining occasion. Let's get started! 🥚🥗

Egg Salad.jpg

Ingredients​

• 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
  • 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped (about 1/3 c.)
  • 1/4 c. mayonnaise
  • 2 tbsp. finely sliced chives
  • 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard
  • Kosher salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Paprika and crackers, for serving

Directions​

bookmarks

Step 1. Coarsely chop eggs and transfer to a medium bowl. Slightly mash with a fork to break up yolks. Add celery, mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, and mustard and mix until combined; season with salt and pepper.

Step 2. Transfer egg salad to a serving bowl. Top with paprika. Serve with crackers alongside.

Enjoy your tasty Egg Salad! It's simple, satisfying, and perfect for any occasion. Happy cooking! 🍳🥗

As someone who's on a diet right now, this is a perfect snack to eat without feeling too guilty 😁Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

Oh, a classic egg salad recipe! 🥚🥗 This takes me back to childhood picnics and lazy Sunday lunches. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this creamy goodness – thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍴😋

Oh, a classic egg salad recipe! 🥚🥗 This takes me back to childhood picnics and lazy Sunday lunches. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this creamy goodness – thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍴😋
Egg salad does have that nostalgic charm, doesn't it? Enjoy making and savoring those delightful memories with every bite. Happy cooking!🍳🥗😊

Back