Classic Macaroni and Cheese

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hey there,

I wanted to share a recipe with you all. It's something I make when I'm feeling tired from a long day and craving comfort hehe. It's a classic, really simple dish – Classic Macaroni and Cheese.

Okay, here it goes:
What Is Macaroni Made Of.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups elbow macaroni
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 cups shredded cheese (any cheese you like)
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. first, you boil some water. Like, a pot full. And then, you know, you add a bit of salt to it.
  2. Next, you put in the macaroni and cook it till it's like, soft but not too soft. Then you drain it. Easy, right?
  3. Now, in another pan, melt the butter. Once it's all melty, you add the flour and whisk it. Whisk it good until it's kinda like a paste. That's called a roux, I think.
  4. Then, you pour in the milk, bit by bit, while you keep whisking. You gotta whisk it like you mean it until it's all thick and creamy. That's the sauce.
  5. Alright, here's the fun part – cheese! You add in all that shredded cheese to the sauce. Keep stirring until it's all melty and gooey. It smells so good, trust me.
  6. Now, mix in the cooked macaroni into the cheesy sauce. Stir it all together until every bit of macaroni is coated with that yummy cheese sauce.
  7. Um, you can add a pinch of salt and pepper if you like. I usually do, but it's totally up to you.
And there you have it! Your very own homemade Classic Macaroni and Cheese. It's, umm, pretty simple, right?

So, I really hope you like this recipe. It's one of my favorites, especially when I need some cozy comfort food. If you give it a try, I'd love to hear how it turns out for you. Okay then, bye for now!

It's so refreshing to see a simple, no-fuss approach to such a beloved comfort food. Can't wait to whip up a batch and cozy up with a bowl after a long day. Your easy-to-follow instructions make it seem like a breeze! 🍲😊

I'm really grateful for the tips and suggestions included with the recipe. It's like having a helpful friend guiding me through the process. I am definitely trying this mac and cheese recipe.

Your Classic Macaroni and Cheese recipe sounds like the perfect comfort food after a long day! There's something truly satisfying about indulging in a warm and cheesy dish like that. Thanks for sharing your go-to recipe with us!

Back