Classic Shrimp Scampi

Kath_

Culinary Explorer
Today, I'm sharing my favorite recipe for Classic Shrimp Scampi. Get ready to indulge in a dish that's simple, elegant, and oh-so-delicious!

Ingredients:
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cooked linguine or pasta of choice, for serving
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Lemon wedges, for serving

Classic Shrimp Scampi.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, then sprinkle in the red pepper flakes if using. Allow the sauce to simmer for 2-3 minutes, until slightly reduced.
5. Season the shrimp scampi with salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Serve the shrimp scampi over cooked linguine or pasta of your choice.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
8. Enjoy this classic shrimp scampi dish with your loved ones! 🍤🍋

Today, I'm sharing my favorite recipe for Classic Shrimp Scampi. Get ready to indulge in a dish that's simple, elegant, and oh-so-delicious!

Ingredients:
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cooked linguine or pasta of choice, for serving
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Lemon wedges, for serving

View attachment 2551

Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, then sprinkle in the red pepper flakes if using. Allow the sauce to simmer for 2-3 minutes, until slightly reduced.
5. Season the shrimp scampi with salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Serve the shrimp scampi over cooked linguine or pasta of your choice.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
8. Enjoy this classic shrimp scampi dish with your loved ones! 🍤🍋
Damn, that Classic Shrimp Scampi looks fire. Gotta try it 'cause I'm craving something flavorful tonight... 🦐🔥

Shrimp scampi is like a flavor explosion in every bite! 🍤💥 With that garlic butter sauce and a squeeze of lemon, it's the ultimate indulgence. Quick to whip up but feels fancy enough for a celebration. Dive into this classic dish—you won't regret it! 🍋✨

This classic shrimp scampi recipe is a winner! 🍤 It's like a flavor explosion in your mouth. 😋 I love how the garlic and butter come together to create such a rich and delicious sauce for the shrimp. Plus, it's so easy to make! Thanks for sharing this tasty dish with us. Can't wait to whip it up for dinner tonight! 🍽️

Back