Classic Shrimp Scampi

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hey, food lovers! 🌟 I'm eager to share one of my beloved recipes with you today: Classic Shrimp Scampi! 🍤 Brace yourselves for a culinary journey filled with irresistible flavors that will whisk you away to seafood heaven. Let's get cooking!

Classic Shrimp Scampi

Classic Shrimp Scampi (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• Kosher salt
  • 12 ounces linguine
  • 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 5 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • 1/3 cup dry white wine
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus wedges for serving
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley

Directions:

- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add linguine and cook as directed. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain.

- Season shrimp with salt. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; cook until garlic is golden (30 seconds to 1 minute). Add shrimp; cook until pink and cooked through (1 to 2 minutes per side). Remove shrimp to a plate.

- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; simmer until slightly reduced (about 2 minutes). Return shrimp and any juices to skillet with linguine, butter, and 1/2 cup reserved cooking water. Cook, tossing, until butter is melted and shrimp is hot (about 2 minutes), adding more reserved cooking water as needed. Season with salt; stir in parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.

So there you have it, folks! 😊 Classic Shrimp Scampi is not just a dish; it's an experience. 🌊 Whether you're cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to impress and leave everyone craving for more. Bon appétit! 🍽️

Oh my goodness, Classic Shrimp Scampi? Count me in for a taste of seafood paradise! 🦐🌟
Your enthusiasm has me drooling already! Can't wait to dive into those irresistible flavors and whip up a batch of this mouthwatering dish.
Thanks for sharing the culinary love!

Classic Shrimp Scampi is one of those timeless dishes that never fails to impress, and your recipe looks absolutely divine! I love how you've captured all the classic flavors – from the garlic-infused olive oil to the buttery sauce and fresh parsley. It's a dish that's both elegant and comforting, perfect for any occasion. I'll definitely be adding this recipe to my repertoire – I can't wait to savor every bite!

Back