Coconut Curry Shrimp

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Looking to brighten up your meal with some tropical flavors? Try this delicious Coconut Curry Shrimp recipe! 🦐🥥

🌴✨ Coconut Curry Shrimp ✨🌴

Ingredients:

• 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
  • 2 tbsp curry powder
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Lime wedges (for serving)
Instructions:

1. Heat Oil: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
  2. Sauté Aromatics: Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook until the onion is translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
  3. Add Curry Powder: Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Cook Shrimp: Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  5. Add Coconut Milk: Pour in the coconut milk and stir well. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
  6. Add Veggies: Add the cherry tomatoes and red bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
  7. Finish: Stir in the baby spinach and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  8. Serve: Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with lime wedges on the side.
Enjoy this vibrant and creamy dish that’s sure to make your taste buds dance! 🌟🥥 Let me know if you try it out! 😋

Attachments

• Coconut Curry Shrimp (1).jpg
    Coconut Curry Shrimp (1).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 36
This Coconut Curry Shrimp recipe looks fantastic! The blend of coconut and curry sounds delicious and perfect for a cozy dinner. I love how easy it seems to make. Can't wait to try it! 😋

This Coconut Curry Shrimp sounds totally amazing—love the tropical vibes! Thanks for sharing the recipe; I’m definitely gonna give it a try! 😋

Back