Coconut Lime Salmon Recipe

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently tried this Poached Salmon in Coconut Lime Sauce recipe, and it turned out absolutely delicious—light, flavorful, and super easy to make. I knew I had to share it with you all!

Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce
  • 1 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
  • Fresh cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Pour in the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir well and bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
  4. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, skin-side down, and spoon some sauce over the top. Cover and let the salmon poach in the sauce for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  5. Once cooked, remove the salmon from the skillet and let the sauce simmer for a few more minutes to thicken slightly.
  6. Serve the salmon with the coconut lime sauce spooned over the top, garnished with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
This poached salmon in coconut lime sauce is such a refreshing and satisfying dish—I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know how it turns out for you, or if you have any twists on the recipe! 🐟🥥🍋
Coconut Lime Salmon Recipe.jpg

I love coconut and lime flavors together, so this recipe is perfect for me. I'm definitely going to try this! 😋😉👌

That recipe sounds fire!🔥 I'm definitely adding it to my list—anything with coconut and lime has my heart. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to whip this up and impress the fam! 🥥🍣

Hey everyone! I recently tried this Poached Salmon in Coconut Lime Sauce recipe, and it turned out absolutely delicious—light, flavorful, and super easy to make. I knew I had to share it with you all!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Instructions:
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Pour in the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir well and bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
  4. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, skin-side down, and spoon some sauce over the top. Cover and let the salmon poach in the sauce for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  5. Once cooked, remove the salmon from the skillet and let the sauce simmer for a few more minutes to thicken slightly.
  6. Serve the salmon with the coconut lime sauce spooned over the top, garnished with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
This poached salmon in coconut lime sauce is such a refreshing and satisfying dish—I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know how it turns out for you, or if you have any twists on the recipe! 🐟🥥🍋View attachment 5738
Coconut lime salmon sounds so fresh and flavorful! 🐟🍋 The creamy coconut with zesty lime must be a perfect match. Do you serve it with rice or veggies on the side?

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Instructions:
This poached salmon in coconut lime sauce is such a refreshing and satisfying dish—I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know how it turns out for you, or if you have any twists on the recipe! 🐟🥥🍋View attachment 5738
Hello guys! I think coconut and lime are such a perfect combo for salmon! I’d love to know if you bake or pan-sear it though. 🍋🐟

Back