Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos!

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer
Hola, taco enthusiasts! šŸŒž Ready to take your taco night up a notch? These Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos are a tropical twist thatā€™ll have you dreaming of the beach. Letā€™s get cooking!

Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos!

Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos! (1).jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
  • 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • Zest and juice of 2 limes
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • 8 small tortillas
  • Shredded cabbage, for serving
  • Fresh cilantro, for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Set up a breading station: one bowl with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with a mixture of shredded coconut and panko breadcrumbs.
  3. Coat each shrimp first in flour, then dip in the egg, and finally press into the coconut-panko mixture. Place the shrimp on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway, until the shrimp are golden and crispy.
  5. While the shrimp bake, mix together the lime juice, lime zest, mayonnaise, honey, and chili powder in a small bowl to make the sauce.
  6. Assemble your tacos by adding a layer of shredded cabbage to each tortilla, followed by the coconut shrimp. Drizzle with the lime sauce and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
These Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos are a burst of flavor in every biteā€”perfect for a fun and fresh meal. Dig in!

These Coconut Lime Shrimp Tacos sound absolutely delish and perfect for a tropical vibe at homeā€”thanks for sharing the recipe, Iā€™m totally gonna give this a try! šŸŒ“šŸŒ®

The combination of the crispy coconut coating with that zesty lime sauce is a total game-changer. I can already picture myself enjoying these on a warm evening with a cold drink. Thanks for sharing the recipeā€”definitely adding this to my taco night rotation! šŸŒ®šŸ˜‹

Back