Coleslaw Dressing

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hello salad lovers! I'm sharing my absolute favorite coleslaw dressing recipe with you all! šŸ„— It has tangy and creamy flavors. Whether it's for a backyard BBQ or just want a refreshing crunch, this dressing has got you covered. So, let's start preparing our delicious coleslaw! šŸ„•šŸ“

Coleslaw Dressing.jpg

Ingredients​

• Scant 3/4 cup mayo , or Vegan Mayo
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
  • Ā¾ teaspoon celery seeds
  • Ā¼ teaspoon sea salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper

Instructions​

• In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, celery seeds, salt, and several grinds of fresh pepper.
  • Serve with about 8 cups cabbage coleslaw mix.

Just in time! I am starving and just browsing for some quick salad dressing. Thanks for this quick coleslaw recipe!

I love the combination of tangy and creamy flavors, and the addition of maple syrup adds a nice touch of sweetness. Can't wait to try it out for my next BBQ gathering! ;)

Been on the hunt for a quick and easy dressing recipe and luckily found yours ;)Can't wait to try it out at my next BBQ! Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe.šŸ˜‹

Ah, Coleslaw Dressing, is the perfect blend of tangy and creamy goodness to elevate any salad! Based on personal experience, crafting the ideal Coleslaw Dressing involves striking the right balance between acidity, sweetness, and creaminess.

Back