Copycat Chicken Fritta ๐Ÿ”

Hey everyone, I wanted to share my favorite recipe for dinner - Chicken Fritta. It's a delicious dish that features juicy fried chicken cutlets with a lightly crisp Asiago and breadcrumb crust. The chicken is served over fettuccine with a luxurious, creamy Asiago cheese sauce. I'm confident that you will love it as much as I do! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Crispy-Chicken-Fritta-24.jpg

Ingredients:

• 12 ounces fettuccine
  • 1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 1/2 cups finely grated Asiago cheese, divided
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
  • 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside, reserving 1 1/2 cups of pasta cooking water.
  2. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, flour, and 1/2 cup Asiago cheese. In another shallow dish, pour the milk. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture, dip in milk, and coat again in breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Pan-fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a wire rack set over a baking sheet and keep warm in a preheated oven at 200ยฐF (95ยฐC).
  4. In the same pot used to cook pasta, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and cook until bubbling, about 2 minutes. Whisk in remaining 2 cups Asiago cheese until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
  5. Add cooked pasta, remaining 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until pasta is coated, adding reserved cooking liquid as needed to thin the sauce.
  6. Slice chicken and divide pasta among plates. Top with chicken slices and garnish with parsley.
Enjoy your delicious Copycat Chicken Fritta!

Hey everyone, I wanted to share my favorite recipe for dinner - Chicken Fritta. It's a delicious dish that features juicy fried chicken cutlets with a lightly crisp Asiago and breadcrumb crust. The chicken is served over fettuccine with a luxurious, creamy Asiago cheese sauce. I'm confident that you will love it as much as I do! ๐Ÿฅฐ

View attachment 2587

Ingredients:
  • 12 ounces fettuccine
  • 1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 1/2 cups finely grated Asiago cheese, divided
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
  • 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside, reserving 1 1/2 cups of pasta cooking water.
  2. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, flour, and 1/2 cup Asiago cheese. In another shallow dish, pour the milk. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture, dip in milk, and coat again in breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Pan-fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a wire rack set over a baking sheet and keep warm in a preheated oven at 200ยฐF (95ยฐC).
  4. In the same pot used to cook pasta, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and cook until bubbling, about 2 minutes. Whisk in remaining 2 cups Asiago cheese until thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
  5. Add cooked pasta, remaining 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until pasta is coated, adding reserved cooking liquid as needed to thin the sauce.
  6. Slice chicken and divide pasta among plates. Top with chicken slices and garnish with parsley.
Enjoy your delicious Copycat Chicken Fritta!
I love finding copycat recipes for my favorite restaurant dishes! Chicken fritta is always a hit at our house, so I'm excited to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing this recipeโ€”I can't wait to give it a try and see how close it comes to the original!

Copycat chicken fritta? Ah, the crispy, golden goodness of everyone's favorite Italian-inspired dish! ๐Ÿ—โœจ Recreate that restaurant-quality taste at home with tender chicken breasts coated in a crunchy breadcrumb crust, fried to perfection, and served with a side of your favorite dipping sauce. It's comfort food at its finest, guaranteed to have the whole family asking for seconds! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

I love finding copycat recipes for my favorite restaurant dishes! Chicken fritta is always a hit at our house, so I'm excited to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing this recipeโ€”I can't wait to give it a try and see how close it comes to the original!
Oh, I'm thrilled to hear you're eager to try it out! Let me know how it turns out and if it brings back those restaurant vibes for you. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Copycat chicken fritta? Ah, the crispy, golden goodness of everyone's favorite Italian-inspired dish! ๐Ÿ—โœจ Recreate that restaurant-quality taste at home with tender chicken breasts coated in a crunchy breadcrumb crust, fried to perfection, and served with a side of your favorite dipping sauce. It's comfort food at its finest, guaranteed to have the whole family asking for seconds! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Oh, that crispy chicken fritta is a real winner, isn't it? ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘Œ It's like bringing a slice of Italy right to your dinner table! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Got any secret tips for making it extra crunchy?

Back