Cowboy Bean Salad with Lime Dressing

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! I whipped up this refreshing Cowboy Bean Salad, and let me tell you, it was a hit! It’s packed with flavor, colorful ingredients, and a zesty lime dressing that brings everything together. This salad is not just super easy to make, but it also lasts in the fridge for days, making it perfect for meal prep. You can serve it as a light meal or as a side dish with your favorite proteins. Trust me, you’re gonna love it! :giggle:

Cowboy Bean Salad with Lime Dressing.jpeg

Ingredients:
Cowboy Bean Salad:
  • 400g (14 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 400g (14 oz) can corn, drained (or about 1.5 cups of thawed frozen corn)
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cm/1/3 inch)
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • 1 red onion, diced
  • ¾ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
  • 250g (8 oz) cherry tomatoes, quartered (or 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced)
Cowboy Lime Dressing:
  • 2 tbsp lime juice
  • 4 tbsp olive oil
  • ¼ tsp chipotle powder (or American chili powder)
  • ¼ tsp cumin powder
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1 garlic clove, finely minced
  • ¼ tsp black pepper
  • ½ tsp salt
Instructions:
  1. In a small jar, combine all the dressing ingredients. Shake it up until well mixed.
  2. In a large bowl, toss together all the salad ingredients.
  3. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and give it a good toss to combine.
  4. Serve it right away, or you can keep it in the fridge for up to 4 days! If it needs a little pick-me-up, just squeeze some fresh lime juice over the top.

This Cowboy Bean Salad pairs perfectly with any meal—beef, chicken, or even on tacos and nachos! Enjoy this fresh and vibrant dish; it’s a great way to add some color to your plate! 🥗💚

Hey friends! I whipped up this refreshing Cowboy Bean Salad, and let me tell you, it was a hit! It’s packed with flavor, colorful ingredients, and a zesty lime dressing that brings everything together. This salad is not just super easy to make, but it also lasts in the fridge for days, making it perfect for meal prep. You can serve it as a light meal or as a side dish with your favorite proteins. Trust me, you’re gonna love it! :giggle:

View attachment 6388
Ingredients:
Cowboy Bean Salad:
  • 400g (14 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 400g (14 oz) can corn, drained (or about 1.5 cups of thawed frozen corn)
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cm/1/3 inch)
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • 1 red onion, diced
  • ¾ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
  • 250g (8 oz) cherry tomatoes, quartered (or 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced)
Cowboy Lime Dressing:
  • 2 tbsp lime juice
  • 4 tbsp olive oil
  • ¼ tsp chipotle powder (or American chili powder)
  • ¼ tsp cumin powder
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1 garlic clove, finely minced
  • ¼ tsp black pepper
  • ½ tsp salt
Instructions:
  1. In a small jar, combine all the dressing ingredients. Shake it up until well mixed.
  2. In a large bowl, toss together all the salad ingredients.
  3. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and give it a good toss to combine.
  4. Serve it right away, or you can keep it in the fridge for up to 4 days! If it needs a little pick-me-up, just squeeze some fresh lime juice over the top.

This Cowboy Bean Salad pairs perfectly with any meal—beef, chicken, or even on tacos and nachos! Enjoy this fresh and vibrant dish; it’s a great way to add some color to your plate! 🥗💚
This Cowboy Bean Salad with Lime Dressing looks so vibrant and tasty! I love the idea of mixing beans with fresh veggies and that zesty dressing. It seems like a perfect side dish for any meal or a great light lunch. I can’t wait to try making this! 🥗🌽🍋

Back