Crawfish Monica Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Crawfish-Monica-BLOG_-3-720x720.jpg

Oh, you guys have to try this Crawfish Monica recipe! I made it last weekend, and it’s an absolute game-changer. Imagine creamy, spicy goodness with tender crawfish—trust me, it’s heavenly. Here’s how you can make it:

Crawfish Monica Recipe

Ingredients
:
- 1 lb cooked crawfish tails (peeled)​
- 1 cup heavy cream​
- 1/2 cup butter​
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese​
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning​
- 1 tbsp minced garlic​
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions​
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley​
- 1 lb pasta (linguine or fettuccine)​
- Salt and pepper to taste​

Instructions:
1. Cook the pasta: Prepare your pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.​
2. Make the sauce: In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.​
3. Add the cream: Pour in the heavy cream and let it simmer for a couple of minutes until it starts to thicken.​
4. Season and mix: Stir in the Cajun seasoning, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and parsley. Mix well.​
5. Add crawfish: Toss in the crawfish tails and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they are heated through.​
6. Combine: Add the cooked pasta to the pan, tossing everything together until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.​

Serve it up hot and enjoy the magic of Crawfish Monica. It’s a hit every time, perfect for a cozy dinner or a special treat! 🍤🍝
Let me know if you give it a try! 😋

View attachment 4736

Oh, you guys have to try this Crawfish Monica recipe! I made it last weekend, and it’s an absolute game-changer. Imagine creamy, spicy goodness with tender crawfish—trust me, it’s heavenly. Here’s how you can make it:

Crawfish Monica Recipe

Ingredients
:
- 1 lb cooked crawfish tails (peeled)​
- 1 cup heavy cream​
- 1/2 cup butter​
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese​
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning​
- 1 tbsp minced garlic​
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions​
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley​
- 1 lb pasta (linguine or fettuccine)​
- Salt and pepper to taste​

Instructions:
1. Cook the pasta: Prepare your pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.​
2. Make the sauce: In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.​
3. Add the cream: Pour in the heavy cream and let it simmer for a couple of minutes until it starts to thicken.​
4. Season and mix: Stir in the Cajun seasoning, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and parsley. Mix well.​
5. Add crawfish: Toss in the crawfish tails and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they are heated through.​
6. Combine: Add the cooked pasta to the pan, tossing everything together until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.​

Serve it up hot and enjoy the magic of Crawfish Monica. It’s a hit every time, perfect for a cozy dinner or a special treat! 🍤🍝
Let me know if you give it a try! 😋
I think Crawfish Monica is a classic New Orleans dish with crawfish tails in a creamy, spicy sauce over pasta, though some versions use shrimp for a twist! 🦞🍝

Back