🌽 "Creamless" Creamed Corn

てって

Novice Foodie
Creamed Corn.jpg
I love this "creamless" creamed corn recipe ᯓᡣ𐭩! It's dairy-free, creamy, and perfect for a comforting side dish ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧. It pairs so well with grilled steak 🥩. Give it a try!

Ingredients

* 5 fresh ears of corn husks and silk removed
* 1 tablespoon butter or extra virgin olive oil
* Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions
1. Use the coarse setting of a cheese grater to grate the kernels off 4 ears of corn into a bowl. Grate kernels right down to the cob, which contains the most natural creamy juices.
2. Use a sharp knife to remove the kernels from 1 ear of corn into the same bowl as the grated corn.
3. Transfer corn and juices to a medium pan. Add butter or olive oil, and salt and pepper. Turn heat to medium and cover. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring every minute, until whole kernels are tender and hot. Serve!​

This recipe sounds amazing! 😍 I love the idea of using the natural juices from the corn to make it creamy without any dairy. Definitely going to try this next time I have a BBQ. Thanks for sharing! 🌽🔥

Who knew 'creamless' creamed corn could look this good?! 🌽😍 Excited to try this healthier twist on a classic side dish! Thanks for sharing the recipe inspo!

Back