Creamy Basil Pesto Scrambled Eggs

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! Give your morning eggs a fresh twist with this creamy, herb-infused recipe! It’s quick, easy, and packed with flavor. Perfect for a cozy breakfast or brunch. Let’s get cracking! 🥚🌿

Creamy Basil Pesto Scrambled Eggs

Creamy Basil Pesto Scrambled Egg.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 large eggs
  • 2 tbsp milk or cream
  • 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Instructions:

1. Whisk away! 🥄 In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk or cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
  2. Heat it up! 🔥 In a non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Once it’s bubbly, pour in the egg mixture.
  3. Cook & swirl! 🍳 Let the eggs set for a few seconds, then gently stir and push them around the skillet with a spatula, creating soft curds.
  4. Add the magic! 🌿 When the eggs are nearly cooked but still slightly runny, swirl in the basil pesto. Continue cooking until the eggs are just set, but still creamy.
  5. Serve & enjoy! 🧀 Transfer to a plate, and if you’re feeling fancy, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan.
There you go—Creamy Basil Pesto Scrambled Eggs that’ll make your taste buds dance! Enjoy this herby, savory delight!

Ooh, pesto scrambled eggs sound amazing! 🍳🌿 I’ve never thought to mix basil pesto into my eggs, but now I have to try it. Bet it’s super creamy and flavorful! Definitely a game-changer for breakfast. 😋

Back