Creamy Chicken and Pork Pasta Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I thought I'd kick off a recipe thread with one of my favorite dinner recipes. It's a pasta dish with chicken and pork that’s super satisfying and pretty easy to whip up. Perfect for those nights when you want something hearty but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb pasta (penne or fettuccine works great)
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tsp dried basil
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. Cook the Meat: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, add the pork slices and cook until browned and just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside with the chicken.
  3. Sauté the Aromatics: In the same skillet, add a bit more olive oil if needed. Add the diced onion and cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant.
  4. Make the Sauce: Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Let it reduce slightly, then add the heavy cream. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, dried basil, and dried oregano. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Combine Everything: Add the cooked chicken and pork back into the skillet, stirring to coat them in the sauce. Add the cooked pasta and toss everything together until well combined and heated through.
  6. Serve: Transfer to plates and garnish with fresh parsley if you like. Serve with some garlic bread or a side salad for a complete meal.
    Creamy Chicken and Pork Pasta Recipe.jpg
This dish is creamy, flavorful, and the combination of chicken and pork adds a nice variety to the usual pasta night. Would love to hear your thoughts or any tweaks you make if you try it out!

Happy cooking!

I love the idea of combining chicken and pork for a pasta dish! Definitely going to give this a try next week. I might add some mushrooms and spinach to sneak in some veggies. Thanks for sharing! 😊🍝

Your Creamy Chicken and Pork Pasta recipe sounds delicious! 🍝🐔🐷 I love the idea of combining chicken and pork for a rich and hearty dish. Can't wait to try making it myself! Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe! 🌟

Yum, this Creamy Chicken and Pork Pasta Recipe is calling my name! 😋 Can't wait to whip up a batch for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing this deliciousness with us!

Back