Creamy Corn Chowder Recipe

Rain

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌽 Just made this creamy corn chowder and it’s incredibly comforting and delicious. Perfect for a cozy night in. Here’s the recipe if you’re in the mood for something hearty!
1500×1125
129.9 kB

Instant Pot Creamy Corn Chowder Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 cups corn kernels (fresh, frozen, or canned)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half for a lighter option)
  • 1 cup diced potatoes
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley or chives for garnish
Instructions:

1. Sauté Aromatics: In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, cooking until softened.
  2. Add Potatoes and Broth: Stir in the diced potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
  3. Add Corn and Cream: Stir in the corn, heavy cream, and milk. Cook for another 5 minutes until heated through.
  4. Season: Add dried thyme, salt, and pepper to taste. Adjust seasoning as needed.
  5. Blend (Optional): For a smoother texture, use an immersion blender to partially blend the soup, leaving some chunks for texture.
  6. Serve: Garnish with fresh parsley or chives and serve hot.
So creamy and flavorful—hope you love it as much as I do!

Hey everyone! 🌽 Just made this creamy corn chowder and it’s incredibly comforting and delicious. Perfect for a cozy night in. Here’s the recipe if you’re in the mood for something hearty!
1500×1125
129.9 kB

View attachment 6148
Ingredients:

• 4 cups corn kernels (fresh, frozen, or canned)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half for a lighter option)
  • 1 cup diced potatoes
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley or chives for garnish
Instructions:

1. Sauté Aromatics: In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, cooking until softened.
  2. Add Potatoes and Broth: Stir in the diced potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
  3. Add Corn and Cream: Stir in the corn, heavy cream, and milk. Cook for another 5 minutes until heated through.
  4. Season: Add dried thyme, salt, and pepper to taste. Adjust seasoning as needed.
  5. Blend (Optional): For a smoother texture, use an immersion blender to partially blend the soup, leaving some chunks for texture.
  6. Serve: Garnish with fresh parsley or chives and serve hot.
So creamy and flavorful—hope you love it as much as I do!
Hey foodies! I think creamy corn chowder sounds delicious and perfect for a cozy meal! I’d love to know if you use fresh corn or frozen though. 🌽😊

Back