Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made this amazing creamy garlic chicken pasta for dinner last night, and it was a hit with the whole family. It's super easy to make and perfect for a weeknight meal. Thought I'd share the recipe here. Enjoy!

Ingredients:​

• Chicken:
    • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    • Salt and pepper to taste
    • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
    • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
    • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Pasta:
    • 8 ounces fettuccine or your favorite pasta
  • Sauce:
    • 3 tablespoons butter
    • 4 cloves garlic, minced
    • 1 cup heavy cream
    • 1 cup chicken broth
    • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    • 1 cup baby spinach (optional)
    • Salt and pepper to taste
    • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
    • Red pepper flakes (optional, for a little kick)

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Chicken:
    • Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
    • In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
    • Cook the chicken breasts for about 5-7 minutes on each side until they are golden brown and cooked through.
    • Remove the chicken from the skillet and let it rest. Once cooled slightly, slice into thin strips.
  2. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
    • Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce:
    • In the same skillet used to cook the chicken, melt the butter over medium heat.
    • Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
    • Stir in the heavy cream and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
    • Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
    • If using, add the baby spinach and let it wilt in the sauce.
    • Season the sauce with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
  4. Combine Everything:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat in the creamy sauce.
    • Add the sliced chicken on top and let everything heat through for a couple of minutes.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish with chopped parsley and extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
    • Serve immediately and enjoy!
I hope you all love this recipe as much as we did! Let me know if you try it and how it turns out. Happy cooking! 😊

Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta.jpg

You too?! Creamy garlic chicken pasta night at my place too - and let me tell you, this recipe is a WINNER! 🙌 So easy to make, perfect for busy weeknights, and the whole fam devoured it. Definitely gonna be on repeat at our house. Thanks for sharing! 🤩

Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll definitely give it a try for dinner sometime soon. Can't wait to enjoy that creamy garlic chicken pasta!

🍝 Just cooked up this creamy garlic chicken pasta and it's love at first bite! Rich, garlicky, and utterly comforting - pasta night perfection! 🧄🍗

This Creamy Garlic Chicken Pasta looks amazing! 🍝 Can't wait to whip it up for dinner! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back