Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey, foodies! 🙋‍♀️Anyone else seriously craving some comfort food lately? This Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken is the bomb 💣 It's crazy rich and delicious, but surprisingly easy to throw together. Perfect for a night when you want something fancy-ish but don't feel like slaving away in the kitchen.

Let's get started!!
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken (1).jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 8 oz sliced mushrooms (button, cremini, or a mix!)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
  • Cooked pasta or rice for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Season those chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper on both sides. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
  2. Once the oil is hot and shimmery, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until they're cooked through and have a gorgeous golden-brown sear. Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet (don't you just love one-pan recipes?), add the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms start to release their juices and the garlic becomes fragrant.
  4. Pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream, and let the mixture come to a gentle simmer. Scrape up any delicious browned bits from the bottom of the pan – that's where all the flavor lives!
  5. Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, nestling them into the creamy mushroom sauce. Sprinkle in the grated Parmesan cheese and let everything simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened up and the chicken is heated through.
  6. Give the sauce a taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for a pop of color and freshness.
  7. Serve this Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken over a bed of pasta or rice to soak up all that velvety goodness, or enjoy it on its own for a low-carb delight!
There you have it, creamy dreamers!! Trust me, one bite of that luscious sauce, and you'll be in culinary heaven. Let me know if you give it a try – I'm dying to hear what you think! :love:

Wow, that Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken recipe looks amazing! I can almost taste the rich flavors just reading through the instructions. Definitely adding this to my must-try list for cozy nights in. Indeed, such a comfort food!

Back