Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta Recipe

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Get ready for a creamy, garlicky indulgence: Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta! 🍝✨ This recipe is a comfort food dream, blending tender pasta with a velvety sauce bursting with garlic and Parmesan cheese. It's simple to make and oh-so-satisfying. Let's dive into pasta paradise! 🌟
1713287013629.png

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz (225g) pasta of your choice (spaghetti, fettuccine, or penne)
    300×379
    248 kB
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
  • 1 cup (100g) grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
  3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
  4. Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  5. If the sauce is too thick, gradually add the reserved pasta water, a little at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until it is evenly coated with the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce.
  8. Serve the pasta hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy this creamy, garlicky, and cheesy delight as a satisfying meal on its own or as a side dish with your favorite protein! 🍝🧀

The combination of garlic and parmesan is one of my favorites. Excited to make this for dinner tomorrow! :)

The combination of garlic and parmesan is one of my favorites. Excited to make this for dinner tomorrow! :)
Mmm, creamy garlic parmesan pasta is always a winner in my book! 😋 Though I might add some sautéed mushrooms and spinach to the sauce for an extra dose of flavor and veggies. Can't wait to try your recipe! 🍄🌿

Wow, thanks a million for sharing this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe! 🧀🍝 My taste buds are already doing a happy dance just thinking about that creamy, garlicky goodness. Can't wait to whip it up and dive fork-first into pasta paradise! 🌟🤤

Get ready for a creamy, garlicky indulgence: Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta! 🍝✨ This recipe is a comfort food dream, blending tender pasta with a velvety sauce bursting with garlic and Parmesan cheese. It's simple to make and oh-so-satisfying. Let's dive into pasta paradise! 🌟
View attachment 2044
Ingredients:
  • 8 oz (225g) pasta of your choice (spaghetti, fettuccine, or penne)
    300×379
    248 kB
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
  • 1 cup (100g) grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
  3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
  4. Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  5. If the sauce is too thick, gradually add the reserved pasta water, a little at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until it is evenly coated with the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce.
  8. Serve the pasta hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy this creamy, garlicky, and cheesy delight as a satisfying meal on its own or as a side dish with your favorite protein! 🍝🧀
This is perfect for enjoying tender pasta coated in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce. Can't wait to make this flavorful and comforting pasta for a satisfying meal. 🍝🧀😋 Thanks for sharing the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe!

Mmm, creamy garlic parmesan pasta is always a winner in my book! 😋 Though I might add some sautéed mushrooms and spinach to the sauce for an extra dose of flavor and veggies. Can't wait to try your recipe! 🍄🌿
I totally agree! Sautéed mushrooms and spinach sound like the perfect companions to elevate the flavors of this creamy garlic parmesan pasta. 😋

Back