Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes 🍝

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
1500×2250
742 kBView attachment 96View attachment 96

pasta.jpg

Hey everyone! I just made this awesome dish and I'm so excited to tell you all about it! It's a fun spin on a traditional pasta recipe that I've been playing around with, and you know what? It's even tastier than I imagined. So, let me share with you my recipe for Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. You're gonna love it!

Ingredients:

• 8 oz. of your favorite pasta (I used fettuccine)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup baby spinach leaves
  • 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until firm to the bite. Drain and set aside, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
  3. Stir in the baby spinach leaves and sun-dried tomatoes, cooking until the spinach wilts and the tomatoes are softened, about 2-3 minutes.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a gentle simmer. Let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
  5. Gradually stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until it's melted and the sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until it's well coated in the creamy sauce. If the sauce seems too thick, you can add some of the reserved pasta water to loosen it up.
  7. Serve the pasta hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves if desired.

PS: I made this dish for dinner last night and it was a hit with my family! The creamy garlic parmesan sauce is incredibly rich and flavorful, and the combination of spinach and sun-dried tomatoes adds a delicious pop of color and sweetness. Plus, it's super easy to make, which is always a bonus on busy weeknights. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Enjoy!

"Your Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe is a game-changer! The combination of flavors is absolutely divine—creamy, garlicky, with a hint of tanginess from the sun-dried tomatoes, and the freshness of the spinach. It's a restaurant-quality dish that I can easily whip up at home. Thank you for sharing this incredible recipe—I can't wait to make it again for my family and friends!"👍👍👍

Oh wow, that's a mouthwatering combination I've yet to try! Just imagining the creamy sauce infused with garlic, the tanginess of sun-dried tomatoes, and the freshness of spinach has my taste buds tingling. It sounds like a flavor-packed pasta dish that's both comforting and sophisticated. Thanks for sharing this enticing recipe—I can't wait to whip it up and savor every bite! 🍝

Mmm, this pasta dish sounds amazing! Creamy sauce, garlic, Parmesan cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes? It's like all my favorite flavors in one bowl! And the recipe seems pretty straightforward too, which is great for someone like me who's not the best cook. I'm definitely adding this to my dinner menu for the week. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe!" 🍝🧀🌿

Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a decadent pasta dish that's sure to tantalize your taste buds with its luxurious flavors and vibrant ingredients! 🍝🧀🌿🍅✨

Back