Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta

Twilight

Novice Foodie
One of my favorite light lunch options is this creamy garlic parmesan spaghetti. That made me feel something because of how creamy it was. This takes less than thirty minutes to prepare, making it ideal for hectic days when you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen or in a rush.

Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta.jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces of pasta (such as fettuccine or penne)
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Procedure:

1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
  3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
  4. Reduce the heat to low and gradually add the grated parmesan cheese to the cream mixture, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the seasoning as needed.
  6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until evenly coated in the creamy garlic parmesan sauce.
  7. Serve the pasta hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
I hope you enjoy this creamy garlic parmesan pasta as much as I do! It's perfect for a cozy lunch at home or a quick meal on the go. Feel free to customize it with your favorite add-ins like grilled chicken, shrimp, or veggies for an extra boost of flavor. Buon appetito! 🍝🧀🌿

Your Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe looks amazing! I'm a huge fan of garlic and cheese, so this is right up my alley. Do you have any tips for preventing the sauce from becoming too thick while cooking?

Your Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 😋 I'm a huge fan of creamy pasta dishes, especially when garlic and parmesan are involved. It's such a classic combination that never disappoints! I can't wait to give your recipe a try. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Back