Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Good day everyone,😋
I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite pasta recipes with you all. This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta🍝 is a real crowd-pleaser and always hits the spot when I'm craving something comforting yet flavorful. It's rich, creamy, and oh-so-delicious!
Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. (225g) pasta of your choice (spaghetti, fettuccine, or penne work well)
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until fragrant.
  3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
  4. Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring continuously until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
  5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce is too thick, you can thin it out by gradually adding some of the reserved pasta water.
  6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until it's evenly coated in the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce.
  7. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta 🍝is perfect for a cozy night in or for impressing guests at a dinner party. It's simple to make yet tastes like something you'd order from a fancy Italian restaurant. I hope you all give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do!
Feel free to share your favorite pasta recipes or any creative variations you've tried. Let's keep the pasta love going!😊:love:;)

Attachments

• Creamy-Garlic-pasta-d2b67477d7ac49f9ad084bde7cdd3349.jpg
    Creamy-Garlic-pasta-d2b67477d7ac49f9ad084bde7cdd3349.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm definitely adding this to my meal plan for the week. I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing this delicious-looking recipe! 🍝😋

I love pasta so much but this pasta recipe was the best. This will be my favorite meal. Thank you for sharing this delicious pasta. 😋
64×64 png

That Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe sounds delicious. I've made a similar version using ricotta instead of heavy cream—it adds a nice creaminess too. Have you ever tried Paccheri pasta with summer vegetables? It’s a refreshing dish with squash, zucchini, and sweet heirloom cherry tomatoes. The combination of these fresh veggies gives it a light and vibrant taste, perfect for warmer days. Check out the recipe on mklibrary.com if you're looking for a tasty way to incorporate more vegetables into your pasta dishes.

Last edited:
Back