Creamy Potato Salad

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! I've got something delicious to share today: my creamy potato salad recipe! It's a real crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion, whether it's a family barbecue or a casual get-together with friends. Let's get cooking!

Creamy Potato Salad.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 1/2pounds round red or white potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled
  • 1 1/2cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
  • 1tablespoon white or cider vinegar
  • 1tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1teaspoon salt
  • 1/4teaspoon pepper
  • 2medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
  • 1medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
  • 4hard-cooked eggs, chopped
  • Paprika, if desired

Steps​

• Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
  • Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
  • Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator.

I hope you enjoy making and savoring this creamy potato salad as much as I do! It's always a hit whenever I serve it, and I'm sure it'll become a favorite in your household too. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients and make it your own. Happy cooking!

I love Potatoes... And if it can include being healthy in it without frying it in a hot oil or taking it as a Mashed Potato with a lot of gravy... Then I'll take it... Thanks for sharing this one!!!!

Back