Creamy Salted Egg Chicken Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!
I recently discovered this amazing recipe for Creamy Salted Egg Chicken that I just had to share with you all. It's become a go-to dish for me whenever I'm craving something rich and flavorful for dinner. Trust me, once you try it, you'll be hooked!
Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 500g chicken breast, sliced into bite-sized pieces
  • 3 salted duck eggs
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 red chili peppers, finely chopped (optional, for a kick)
  • 1 small onion, finely diced
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1/2 cup evaporated milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooking oil for frying
    1714347383509.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. Start by boiling the salted duck eggs until they're fully cooked, usually around 10-12 minutes. Once cooked, remove them from the water, let them cool, and then peel off the shells. Mash the salted egg yolks into a fine paste and set aside.
  2. Heat some cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and diced onion, and sauté until fragrant and translucent.
  3. Next, add the sliced chicken breast to the pan and cook until they're no longer pink in the center.
  4. Once the chicken is cooked through, add in the mashed salted egg yolks, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir well to coat the chicken evenly with the sauce.
  5. Pour in the evaporated milk and continue cooking until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken beautifully. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. If you like a bit of heat, toss in the chopped red chili peppers at this stage and stir them into the sauce.
  7. Once everything is well combined and the sauce has reached your desired consistency, remove the pan from the heat.
  8. Serve your Creamy Salted Egg Chicken hot, garnished with some chopped spring onions or cilantro for a pop of freshness.
I hope you all enjoy this dish as much as I do! It's the perfect blend of creamy, savory, and slightly indulgent flavors that make for a truly satisfying dinner. Can't wait to hear what you think! Let me know if you have any questions or if you've tried any variations on this recipe. Happy cooking! 🍽️

YUM!! The combo of creamy sauce and rich salted egg yolk sounds amazing 🤩 Definitely gotta try this recipe at home for a quick and flavorful dinner 😋💯

Wow, creamy salted egg chicken sounds like a flavor bomb waiting to happen! 🤩 I've had salted egg dishes before, but never with chicken, so I'm super curious about how the flavors blend together. The creamy element adds a whole new dimension to it, I bet.🍗

Back