Creamy Salted Egg Shrimp

chimam

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Craving for shrimp? but you're too tired doing the same recipe? I have this flavorful and creamy salted egg shrimp! This will be a game changer for you because it has a salty, creamy, and flavorful dish that will suit your taste. Hare's how to make it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 salted duck egg yolks
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 green chilies, sliced (optional, for some heat)
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup evaporated milk or heavy cream
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Chopped spring onions or cilantro, for garnish

Instructions:
  1. Remove the salted egg yolks from the salted duck eggs and discard the whites. Use a fork to mash the salted egg yolks into a fine paste.
  2. Heat the unsalted butter in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced green chilies (if using), and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  3. Add the mashed salted egg yolks to the skillet and stir-fry for another minute to release their flavor.
  4. Pour in the evaporated milk or heavy cream, stirring continuously until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
  5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Remember that the salted egg yolks are already salty, so adjust the seasoning accordingly.
  6. Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the skillet and toss to coat them evenly with the salted egg yolk sauce.
  7. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, or until they turn pink and opaque. Be careful not to overcook them, as shrimp can become tough if cooked for too long.
  8. Once the shrimp are cooked through, remove the skillet from the heat.
  9. Transfer the salted egg yolk shrimp to a serving dish and garnish with chopped spring onions or cilantro.
  10. Serve the salted egg yolk shrimp hot, with steamed rice or your favorite side dishes.
This is perfect to add on your menu for your family dinner! I'm sure they would like it. Enjoy and share your thoughts if you like it! 🥰😋

salted shrimp.jpg

Hey, Foodies! Craving for shrimp? but you're too tired doing the same recipe? I have this flavorful and creamy salted egg shrimp! This will be a game changer for you because it has a salty, creamy, and flavorful dish that will suit your taste. Hare's how to make it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 salted duck egg yolks
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 green chilies, sliced (optional, for some heat)
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup evaporated milk or heavy cream
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Chopped spring onions or cilantro, for garnish

Instructions:
  1. Remove the salted egg yolks from the salted duck eggs and discard the whites. Use a fork to mash the salted egg yolks into a fine paste.
  2. Heat the unsalted butter in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sliced green chilies (if using), and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  3. Add the mashed salted egg yolks to the skillet and stir-fry for another minute to release their flavor.
  4. Pour in the evaporated milk or heavy cream, stirring continuously until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
  5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Remember that the salted egg yolks are already salty, so adjust the seasoning accordingly.
  6. Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the skillet and toss to coat them evenly with the salted egg yolk sauce.
  7. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, or until they turn pink and opaque. Be careful not to overcook them, as shrimp can become tough if cooked for too long.
  8. Once the shrimp are cooked through, remove the skillet from the heat.
  9. Transfer the salted egg yolk shrimp to a serving dish and garnish with chopped spring onions or cilantro.
  10. Serve the salted egg yolk shrimp hot, with steamed rice or your favorite side dishes.
This is perfect to add on your menu for your family dinner! I'm sure they would like it. Enjoy and share your thoughts if you like it! 🥰😋

View attachment 958
Hey! I think Creamy Salted Egg Shrimp is an indulgent and flavorful dish that combines the richness of salted egg yolk with succulent shrimp. Though it may sound unusual, the creamy sauce pairs perfectly with the tender shrimp. 🍤🥚

Just tried this recipe and it was a hit! The flavors were spot on and it was super easy to make. Will definitely be adding this to my go-to recipes. 😋

This creamy salted egg shrimp looks absolutely delicious! ✨ I love the combination of flavors—definitely a must-try for seafood lovers! Can't wait to whip this up for dinner. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😍

Back