Creamy Spinach Turkey Meatball

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Creamy Spinach Turkey Meatball.jpg
I stumbled upon this recipe when I was looking for a healthier alternative to traditional meatballs. Being a fan of creamy sauces and spinach, I decided to give it a try, and boy, was I glad I did! The combination of lean turkey meat, flavorful spices, and creamy spinach sauce creates a dish that's both comforting and nutritious. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make, making it perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound lean ground turkey
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • Optional: additional Parmesan cheese for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, minced garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
  2. Roll the mixture into meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Remove the meatballs from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the fresh spinach leaves and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Allow the broth to reduce slightly, about 5 minutes.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and return the meatballs to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  7. Serve the creamy spinach turkey meatballs hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
I hope you enjoy making these creamy spinach turkey meatballs as much as I do! They're a delicious twist on a classic dish that's sure to satisfy everyone at the table🍽️✨

It seems that you have got a hit with your turkey meatball recipe! Spinach sauce can never be a poor choice with regards to the flavor that it lends and the nutrients that it offers. Thank you for sharing this recipe! 😁

Whoa, Creamy Spinach Turkey Meatballs? 🍲🌿 That's like comfort food meets healthy eats – count me in! I'm always on the lookout for tasty ways to sneak in some greens, and this recipe sounds like a winner. Can't wait to whip up a batch and cozy up with a bowlful. Thanks for sharing this deliciousness! 🍽️😋

View attachment 2782I stumbled upon this recipe when I was looking for a healthier alternative to traditional meatballs. Being a fan of creamy sauces and spinach, I decided to give it a try, and boy, was I glad I did! The combination of lean turkey meat, flavorful spices, and creamy spinach sauce creates a dish that's both comforting and nutritious. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make, making it perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound lean ground turkey
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • Optional: additional Parmesan cheese for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, minced garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
  2. Roll the mixture into meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Remove the meatballs from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the fresh spinach leaves and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Allow the broth to reduce slightly, about 5 minutes.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and return the meatballs to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  7. Serve the creamy spinach turkey meatballs hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
I hope you enjoy making these creamy spinach turkey meatballs as much as I do! They're a delicious twist on a classic dish that's sure to satisfy everyone at the table🍽️✨
Creamy spinach turkey meatballs sound like a delicious and healthy twist on a classic favorite! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!

Back