Creamy Sweetcorn Drink

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 Today, I'm thrilled to share with you one of my all-time favorite recipes - creamy sweetcorn drink! This delightful beverage is not only incredibly tasty but also super easy to make. Trust me, once you try it, you'll be hooked!

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of fresh sweetcorn kernels (or canned if that's what you have)
  • 3 cups of milk (you can use any type of milk you prefer)
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar (adjust according to your sweetness preference)
  • A pinch of salt
  • Ice cubes (optional)
  • Ground cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish (optional)
Creamy Sweetcorn Drink.jpg
Instructions:

1. First, you'll need to cook the sweetcorn kernels. If you're using fresh corn, simply boil or steam them until they're tender. If you're using canned corn, just drain and rinse them.
  2. Once the corn is cooked, let it cool down a bit.
  3. In a blender, combine the cooked sweetcorn kernels, milk, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
  4. Blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
  5. If you prefer your drink cold, you can add some ice cubes to the blender and blend until they're crushed and well incorporated.
  6. Pour the creamy sweetcorn mixture into glasses and, if you like, sprinkle a little ground cinnamon or nutmeg on top for an extra flavor boost.
  7. Give it a good stir and enjoy your delicious creamy sweetcorn drink!
I absolutely love sipping on this creamy sweetcorn drink, especially on a hot summer day. It's like a refreshing hug in a glass! Cheers to good times and delicious drinks! 🌽🥤✨

Hey everyone! 😊 Today, I'm thrilled to share with you one of my all-time favorite recipes - creamy sweetcorn drink! This delightful beverage is not only incredibly tasty but also super easy to make. Trust me, once you try it, you'll be hooked!

Ingredients:
  • A pinch of salt
  • Ice cubes (optional)
1280×960
128.5 kB

View attachment 2775Instructions:
  1. First, you'll need to cook the sweetcorn kernels. If you're using fresh corn, simply boil or steam them until they're tender. If you're using canned corn, just drain and rinse them.
  3. In a blender, combine the cooked sweetcorn kernels, milk, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
  5. If you prefer your drink cold, you can add some ice cubes to the blender and blend until they're crushed and well incorporated.
  6. Pour the creamy sweetcorn mixture into glasses and, if you like, sprinkle a little ground cinnamon or nutmeg on top for an extra flavor boost.
I absolutely love sipping on this creamy sweetcorn drink, especially on a hot summer day. It's like a refreshing hug in a glass! Cheers to good times and delicious drinks! 🌽🥤✨
this creamy sweetcorn drink might just be the most underrated summer treat out there. 🌽🥤

Creamy sweetcorn drink? Now that's a unique twist on a classic favorite! 🌽🥤 Blend up sweetcorn kernels with milk, a touch of honey or sugar, and a hint of vanilla until smooth and creamy. Serve over ice for a refreshing and indulgent beverage that's perfect for sipping on a hot day or anytime you're craving something sweet and satisfying. It's a creamy concoction that's sure to surprise and delight your taste buds! 🌽🥤✨

Creamy sweetcorn drink? 🌽🥤 Now, that's something unique! I'm super curious to taste it. It sounds like the perfect blend of savory and sweet. Can't wait to give it a try and see how it turns out! Thanks for sharing your recipe!

Ingredients:
  • A pinch of salt
  • Ice cubes (optional)
View attachment 2775Instructions:
Creamy sweetcorn drink? That sounds intriguing! I've never tried anything like that before. Is it like a smoothie or more of a creamy soup? Either way, I'm curious to give it a try!

Wow, Creamy Sweetcorn Drink sounds intriguing! 😋 I've never tried a drink like that before, but I'm definitely curious! Is it sweet like corn on the cob, or does it have more of a creamy, smooth texture? Either way, it sounds like a unique and refreshing treat! 🌽😉🙂👌✨

Hmm, never heard of that before! 🌽🥛 Creamy Sweetcorn Drink is definitely outside the box. I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm open to trying new flavors. Who knows, it might become my new favorite!

Back