Crepe Batter Recipe

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🍽️ I wanted to share my go-to crepe batter recipe. It’s super simple and makes the crepes so light and delicious. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a sweet treat!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups milk (any kind works, but whole milk makes it extra rich!)
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter (plus a bit more for cooking)
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (optional, for a touch of sweetness)
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and sugar (if using).
  2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk and melted butter.
  3. Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. The batter should be smooth and slightly runny.
  4. Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes if you have the time; this helps the crepes turn out even better!
  5. Heat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat and lightly grease with a bit of butter.
  6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, tilting the pan to spread the batter evenly. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until the edges start to lift, then flip and cook for another minute.
    Crepe Batter Recipe.jpg
Serve with your favorite toppings, whether it’s fresh fruit, Nutella, or just a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Enjoy! 🎉🍓

This crepe batter recipe looks amazing! 🥞 I love how light and versatile crepes can be. Can't wait to try this and fill them with all my favorite toppings! 😋🍓

Hey everyone! 🍽️ I wanted to share my go-to crepe batter recipe. It’s super simple and makes the crepes so light and delicious. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a sweet treat!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups milk (any kind works, but whole milk makes it extra rich!)
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter (plus a bit more for cooking)
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (optional, for a touch of sweetness)
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and sugar (if using).
  2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk and melted butter.
  3. Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. The batter should be smooth and slightly runny.
  4. Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes if you have the time; this helps the crepes turn out even better!
  5. Heat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat and lightly grease with a bit of butter.
  6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, tilting the pan to spread the batter evenly. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until the edges start to lift, then flip and cook for another minute.View attachment 5297
Serve with your favorite toppings, whether it’s fresh fruit, Nutella, or just a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Enjoy! 🎉🍓
Crepe batter recipe is always a win! Can’t wait to use this for a brunch. Thanks for sharing—looking forward to some delicious crepes! 🥞✨

This Crepe Batter Recipe looks perfect! 🥞✨ I love how versatile crepes can be—sweet or savory, they’re always a hit. Can’t wait to give this a try and whip up some delicious creations. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Back