Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites

IUxBlinkVibes

Novice Foodie
Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites.jpeg
Get ready to indulge in these Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites—a bite-sized twist on a classic Italian favorite! Tender slices of eggplant are coated in a crispy breadcrumb crust, then baked to golden perfection and topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. They're the perfect appetizer for parties or a delicious snack any time of day. So, roll up your sleeves and let's dive into this irresistible recipe!

Ingredients:

• 1 large eggplant, sliced into rounds
  • 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup marinara sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Fresh basil leaves, for garnish (optional)
  • Olive oil cooking spray
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a shallow dish, combine Italian breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
  3. Dip each eggplant slice into the beaten eggs, then coat both sides in the breadcrumb mixture. Place the coated eggplant slices on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Lightly spray the coated eggplant slices with olive oil cooking spray.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the eggplant is golden and crispy.
  6. Remove the baked eggplant slices from the oven and top each slice with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
  7. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  8. Garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired, and serve hot. Enjoy these crispy eggplant parmesan bites as a delicious appetizer or snack!

Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites that are sure to be a hit at any gathering! Whether you're serving them up as an appetizer for game day or enjoying them as a tasty snack, these bite-sized delights are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. So, grab a plate and get ready to savor every crispy, cheesy bite! 🍆🧀🎉

These crispy eggplant parmesan bites are a game-changer! 🍆🧀 The combination of crispy breadcrumbs, savory Parmesan cheese, and tender eggplant is simply irresistible. Plus, they're perfect for snacking or serving as appetizers at your next gathering. I love how they capture all the flavors of classic eggplant Parmesan in bite-sized form. Definitely a crowd-pleaser! 😋

These Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites look absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I love how the eggplant is perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, that gooey melted cheese on top is just irresistible! Can't wait to try making these for my family—they're going to be a hit for sure! 🍆🧀

As a first-timer attempting eggplant parmesan 😁, I'm excited to give this recipe a shot! I'm curious, do you think using panko breadcrumbs instead of Italian breadcrumbs would affect the texture much?

OMG, these Crispy Eggplant Parmesan Bites are giving me major cravings! 🤤 Can't resist that golden crunch! 😍 Adding this to my must-try list ASAP! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back