Eggplant Parmesan Recipe

MashaBear

Novice Foodie
Hello everyone! Are you ready to elevate your dinner game with this Eggplant Parmesan recipe? 🍆✨ It's a quicker, easier twist on the classic dish that's packed with flavor and sure to impress! From the crispy-coated eggplant to the gooey melted cheese, every bite is pure comfort food bliss. Give it a try and let your taste buds thank you later! 😋👩‍🍳 #EggplantMagic

Eggplant Parmesan
Ingredients:

• Eggplant
  • Flour (or almond flour for gluten-free)
  • Eggs
  • Grated Parmesan cheese
  • Plain panko (or breadcrumbs; use gluten-free panko for gluten-free)
  • Dried oregano
  • Fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
  • Garlic
  • Fresh basil
  • Olive oil
  • Shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
Eggplant Parmesan.jpg

Instructions:
  1. Prep the Eggplant:
    • Slice the eggplant into rounds and sprinkle salt on them. Let them sit for 10 minutes to season and release moisture.
  2. Coat the Eggplant:
    • Dredge the eggplant slices in flour, then dip them in beaten eggs, and finally coat them in a mixture of grated Parmesan cheese, plain panko (or breadcrumbs), and dried oregano.
  3. Bake the Eggplant:
    • Place the coated eggplant slices on a baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 20 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they are crispy and golden brown.
  4. Make the Tomato Sauce:
    • In a bowl, mix together fire-roasted crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, fresh basil leaves (chopped), and olive oil to create the tomato sauce.
  5. Layer and Bake:
    • In a baking dish, layer the baked eggplant slices with the tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
    • Bake the assembled dish at 425°F for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  6. Serve and Enjoy:
    • Let the Eggplant Parmesan cool slightly before serving. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired. Enjoy your delicious and comforting meal!
Note: This recipe offers a quicker and easier method for making Eggplant Parmesan without sacrificing flavor. Feel free to adjust the seasonings and toppings to suit your taste preferences!

PS: I can't wait to dive into this Eggplant Parmesan! 🍆💫 It's the perfect blend of crispy, cheesy goodness that'll make any mealtime feel like a celebration. Plus, knowing it's quicker to whip up means more time to enjoy the deliciousness! 🎉 Give it a try and let me know how it goes—happy cooking, friends! 👩‍🍳💕

This simplified and expedited rendition of the traditional meal is ideal for hectic workweeks or anytime you're in the need for some comfort food. It's also quite customisable! 😋👩‍🍳 With that bubbling, golden cheese on top, who could resist? A celebration for the sense of taste! 🎉🧀 I'm eager to try it and discover the magic of eggplant parmesan for myself! 💅

This simplified and expedited rendition of the traditional meal is ideal for hectic workweeks or anytime you're in the need for some comfort food. It's also quite customisable! 😋👩‍🍳 With that bubbling, golden cheese on top, who could resist? A celebration for the sense of taste! 🎉🧀 I'm eager to try it and discover the magic of eggplant parmesan for myself! 💅
Thank you so much for your lovely comment! 😊 I'm thrilled you liked the simplified version of this classic dish. And you're absolutely right, nothing beats that bubbling, golden cheese! 🧀 It's like a little celebration on your plate, isn't it? Hope you enjoy diving into the magic of eggplant parmesan soon! 💖🍆

Back