Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Greetings, food adventurers! Ready to spice things up? 🌶️🍗 Let’s cook up Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings—a perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and crispy goodness! 🍗🔥 These wings are baked to perfection and coated in a tangy honey-sriracha glaze. Ideal for game nights or any celebration!

Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings

Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wi.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs chicken wings, separated into flats and drumettes
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup sriracha sauce (adjust to taste)
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
  • 2 tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prepare the wings: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels and toss them with olive oil. Arrange the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a wire rack.
  2. Bake the wings: Bake the wings for 35-40 minutes, turning halfway through, until they are crispy and golden brown.
  3. Make the glaze: While the wings are baking, combine honey, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
  4. Coat the wings: Once the wings are done, remove them from the oven and toss them in the honey-sriracha glaze until fully coated.
  5. Garnish and serve: Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired. Serve the wings hot with your favorite dipping sauce!
Enjoy these sweet, spicy, and crispy wings—they’re sure to be a hit! 😋🍗🌶️

I made this today for my father's birthday. Hands down this is the best recipe out there! This is so good! Everyone was raving about it :)

Sounds amazing! 😍🍗 I’m definitely in for some sweet and spicy wing action. Can’t wait to try this out on the next game night! 🏈🔥

Back