Crispy Oven-Fried Fish

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
You got it! Let me share a crispy, delicious fried fish recipe that's perfect for those laid-back weekend vibes or a easy weeknight dinner 😋🐟

Ingredients:
Crispy Oven-Fried Fish.jpg

• 1 lb firm white fish fillets (cod, tilapia, etc.), patted dry
  • 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Just some basic pantry staples to create an epic crispy, golden-brown crust on your fish fillets! No deep fryer required.

Instructions:
  1. Pre-heat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
  2. Set up your dredging station with the flour mixed with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in one shallow bowl. The beaten eggs in another, and the panko breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
  3. Working with one fillet at a time, dredge it first in the flour mixture, dip in the eggs, then coat it evenly with the panko breadcrumbs, pressing gently to adhere.
  4. Space the breaded fillets out on the prepared baking sheet and give them a light misting with cooking spray.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway, until the fish is opaque and flaky in the center and the breading is crispy and golden brown.
  6. Serve hot with lemon wedges, tartar sauce, or whatever sauces you love for dipping!
Crunchy, flavorful fish without a grease splatter in sight! This oven-fried method makes for such an easy, family-friendly dinner option 🥰
I also love making oven-fried fish sandwiches or tacos with this method for a fun meal prep scenario. Endlessly adaptable and so much healthier than traditional frying!

Let me know if you give this crispy oven-fried fish a try. Your tastebuds and kitchen will definitely thank you 😎

Crispy oven-fried fish is a must-try! 🐟✨ If you're looking for a gluten-free option, you could try using crushed cornflakes instead of breadcrumbs for the coating, though.

Wow, that sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing! I love fried fish, especially when it's crispy and delicious. It's perfect for a weekend getaway or when you need a quick dinner during the week.

Back