Crispy wafers recipe ༘⋆.ᐟ

beni

Tasty Apprentice
In my kitchen bathed in the glorious sunlight, the aroma of freshly baked crispy wafers fills the air ༉‧₊˚., triggering memories of pure joy and culinary exploration. Inspired by the rich history of these tiny cakes from medieval Europe, I've crafted a recipe that perfectly balances delicate crunch and irresistible flavor. And now, I feel like it's my duty to share this simple yet versatile treat with the world because I mean, who doesn't love a good wafer, right? It's bound to create unforgettable moments and bring people together over some crispy goodness. So, get ready to spread the joy and indulge in some waferlicious fun! 🍪✨

**✔ INGREDIENTS:**
waffle.jpg
  • 3.5 oz (100 g) all-purpose flour​
  • 2.1 oz (60 g) cornstarch​
  • 1 tsp baking powder​
  • 1 pink of salt​
  • 2.1 oz (60 g) sugar​
  • 1 egg​
  • 0.5 oz (14 g) butter​
  • 3 fl oz (90 ml) milk​
**Procedure:**
  1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, starch, and yeast.​
  2. Add sugar and an egg (optionally also a teaspoon of vanilla if desired). Mix the ingredients thoroughly, gradually adding milk until you achieve a smooth consistency.​
  3. Melt the butter in the microwave and incorporate it well into the batter until smooth. Transfer it into a pastry bag, being careful to create a small hole.​
  4. Heat a non-stick pan and pour the batter to form a spider web pattern. Cook over low heat until crispy.​
  5. Using a spatula, quickly roll up the waffles as soon as they're ready and remove them from the heat. Repeat the process until you've used all the batter.​
  6. These delightful waffles can be served with melted chocolate, honey, or maple syrup to taste.​
Enjoy your homemade crispy waffles ♨!

Wow, this crispy wafers recipe looks amazing! 😍 I love how simple the ingredients are, and the step-by-step instructions make it seem totally doable, even for a newbie like me in the kitchen. Can't wait to try making these and impress my friends at the next gathering! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, this crispy wafers recipe looks amazing! 😍 I love how simple the ingredients are, and the step-by-step instructions make it seem totally doable, even for a newbie like me in the kitchen. Can't wait to try making these and impress my friends at the next gathering! Thanks for sharing!
Wow! I can't wait to see your crispy wafer masterpiece! 😋👩‍🍳

Back