Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I miss posting recipes here hehe, I have a lot on my notes hehe, so here's one for y'all sharing you this Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs. Trust me, it's the ultimate party pleaser and ridiculously easy to make!
Ingredients:

• Frozen meatballs (opt for smaller ones like Trader Joe’s mini party meatballs)
  • Grape jelly (any brand will do!)
  • Heinz Chili Sauce (tangy with just a hint of kick)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Crockpot: Spray the inside of your Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray to make cleanup a breeze.
  2. Add the Meatballs: Dump in those frozen meatballs. No need to thaw; they'll cook up just fine.
  3. Sauce It Up: Mix together equal parts grape jelly and Heinz Chili Sauce in a bowl. Pour this magical concoction over the meatballs until they're swimming in sauce.
  4. Cook Low and Slow: Set your Crockpot to low and let those meatballs simmer away for 4-6 hours. Trust me, the longer they cook, the better they taste.
  5. Serve and Enjoy: Once they're heated through and the sauce is nice and bubbly, serve those saucy meatballs straight from the Crockpot. Toothpicks optional but highly recommended for easy snacking!

Need to feed a crowd? Double or triple the recipe and keep those Crockpot meatballs warm throughout the party. They'll disappear faster than you can say "seconds, please!
    Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs1.jpg

Oh wow, these Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs sound like a total flavor bomb! I love how simple the ingredients are, yet they come together to create something so delicious. Definitely going to give this recipe a try for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing! 😋😉🙂👌

Hi guys, I miss posting recipes here hehe, I have a lot on my notes hehe, so here's one for y'all sharing you this Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs. Trust me, it's the ultimate party pleaser and ridiculously easy to make!
Ingredients:

• Frozen meatballs (opt for smaller ones like Trader Joe’s mini party meatballs)
  • Grape jelly (any brand will do!)
  • Heinz Chili Sauce (tangy with just a hint of kick)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Crockpot: Spray the inside of your Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray to make cleanup a breeze.
  2. Add the Meatballs: Dump in those frozen meatballs. No need to thaw; they'll cook up just fine.
  3. Sauce It Up: Mix together equal parts grape jelly and Heinz Chili Sauce in a bowl. Pour this magical concoction over the meatballs until they're swimming in sauce.
  4. Cook Low and Slow: Set your Crockpot to low and let those meatballs simmer away for 4-6 hours. Trust me, the longer they cook, the better they taste.
  5. Serve and Enjoy: Once they're heated through and the sauce is nice and bubbly, serve those saucy meatballs straight from the Crockpot. Toothpicks optional but highly recommended for easy snacking!

Need to feed a crowd? Double or triple the recipe and keep those Crockpot meatballs warm throughout the party. They'll disappear faster than you can say "seconds, please!
    View attachment 3691
These crockpot grape jelly meatballs sound intriguing and delicious! Has anyone tried adding a bit of BBQ sauce for an extra kick? Perfect for an easy party appetizer! 🍇🍖🔥

Hey there! It's great to see you posting recipes again. Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs sound like the perfect party treat! Can't wait to see the full recipe and give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

🍇 Just tried these crockpot grape jelly meatballs and they are sweet, savory perfection! Easy to make and absolutely addictive - a party favorite for sure! 🍴😋

These Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are a hit! 🎉 Can't wait to make them for my next gathering. Thanks for the recipe!

Back